Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info | Page 39 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I wonder why they decided to change it to Halloween kills because the Halloween 3 facade was up and everthing
tbh, despite what the spec map says, I wouldn't hold your breath for Kills.
Idk if somehow the rights have changed since 2018, but if they couldnt do H2018 back when that was coming out because of rights issues, I don't see how that would suddenly change for the sequel.

I'm no insider whatsoever, but I was in the park as recently as yesterday, and you can still see Silver Shamrock signage on the facade if you peek through the gates as you leave the Stunt Show. You can't see much more than that, but it's definitely there. So unless the factory -- which (as far we we know, I guess) does not exist in the Michael Meyers continuity -- somehow plays a big role in Halloween Kills, I guess I just don't really get why the spec has turned this way? Because some of the signage came down, and also there are Halloween 3 easter eggs in the Halloween Kills trailer? Seems like a lil bit of a stretch.

Seems more likely to me that Universal realized folks were noticing the visible Halloween 3 signage and told construction to take them down until the house is announced. But again, no idea.

I'm no insider whatsoever, but I was in the park as recently as yesterday, and you can still see Silver Shamrock signage on the facade if you peek through the gates as you leave the Stunt Show. You can't see much more than that, but it's definitely there. So unless the factory -- which (as far we we know, I guess) does not exist in the Michael Meyers continuity -- somehow plays a big role in Halloween Kills, I guess I just don't really get why the spec has turned this way? Because some of the signage came down, and also there are Halloween 3 easter eggs in the Halloween Kills trailer? Seems like a lil bit of a stretch.

Seems more likely to me that Universal realized folks were noticing the visible Halloween 3 signage and told construction to take them down until the house is announced. But again, no idea.
I do think its a little strange that we havent seen any changes lately if they really are changing it, given that we're halfway through july, which only gives them about 2 months to turn it around. It's possible theyve been changing the inside first or something, and we wont see a change in the facade till near the end, but it just seems odd that there would be no visible action over there.
With Exorcist theres at least plausible deniability that it could be being constructed in there since we cant see it, but H3 is right out in the open.

Maybe unpopular opinion, but I’m glad to see the Purge returning. I like the vibes it brings and I know it’s seen a ton at the event but I personally have yet to experience it irl (other than the section in Blumhouse 2 in Orlando, which I actually liked). The vids I’ve seen of scarezones and houses look real cool tho.

What if the website is correct?
What if only 4 mazes are locked in at the moment?
What if Hollywood has been working under the assumption that the contracts they had are still good? Orlando was able to renew them because they are known for quality and Hollywood, well...
What if Parisian, the one we know is Hill House, SS29 and the other Curious George tent are really the only ones actually locked in?
The website isn't counting TWD, but Murdy was when he said "silly website" and everyone is holding out hope that TCM actually get's locked down.

Edited to include question marks and correct my horrible spelling.

Last edited: