Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 30: HHN Icons: Captured

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Get ready to meet the most notorious Halloween Horror Nights icons in history as Universal Orlando has announced an all-original haunted house – Halloween Horror Nights Icons: Captured

This is definitely the premier original. God, I am so pumped for this. The rotating finale winner sounds absolutely wicked if they do get everyone on the throne at some point.

I don't believe every Icon will have a chance at the reign supreme scene (would love to be wrong and seriously hope I am!) but I feel like it will mostly be Jack, Caretaker, and Director swapping that scene depending on cast
Final scene will likely have 4 performers for 8 total icons (2 casts). Each set, a different icon “wins” (serving as the distraction) while the other performers scare from boo-holes as “losers.”

Final scene will likely have 4 performers for 8 total icons (2 casts). Each set, a different icon “wins” (serving as the distraction) while the other performers scare from boo-holes as “losers.”
Is there anyway to know when an icon will be the victor? I really want to go through when the Director wins.

So not the story we thought with Fear capturing them and trapping them in the Lantern... but rather it's essentially an Icon vs Icon house?! I think I might love that even more.
HHN Icon's *Captured*

i htink this hose will be the origal house this year
Wut

Just want Mary defeating the rest of the icons at least once!!
She's not one of the "Icons"

Is there anyway to know when an icon will be the victor? I really want to go through when the Director wins.
You'll have to buy an FFP to find out! Muahahaha

Depends on if they adhere to a “schedule.”

It’ll likely be different every 45 minutes.

I meant more in the vein of I’m not sure they’ll hold to an exact schedule. Like I’m sure you’ll have all eight each night but who knows if it’s the same order everynight.

i said i think this house will be best origal house his year maybe even best house this year

Timbo, ya gotta put some effort into your posts - specifically the grammar.

Per the guidelines.

We also ask when posting a message, make sure they are intelligible and to include some substance, and avoid simple responses.