HHN 30: HHN Icons: Captured | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 30: HHN Icons: Captured

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I suppose this is in-story reason why they aren't in the street, huh? I guess having a house that says "Captured" on the front would be slightly undermined if the icons were running around outside of the lantern/house this year. Makes more sense when you step back from it.

Credit for this goes to a lost comment on YouTube.

Jack: This time, it's all of us!
Bloody Mary:

Well this aged poorly...

Also, is it possible for Fear to win? I'd guess not since he only appears for a second at the beginning (which disappointed me a little).

Last edited:
Just for my own curiosity, I remember Legacy said that all the icons will have a chance at the throne. Who have you all seen at the throne during your walks? Won't be down until later this month but videos I saw showed almost all Usher victories

Just for my own curiosity, I remember Legacy said that all the icons will have a chance at the throne. Who have you all seen at the throne during your walks? Won't be down until later this month but videos I saw showed almost all Usher victories
I’ve seen Jack twice, Storyteller, Lady Luck, and either Usher or the Director. I was really tired during the last walk through and I can’t remember.

• Wow
Reactions: Rikku
I’ve seen Jack twice, Storyteller, Lady Luck, and either Usher or the Director. I was really tired during the last walk through and I can’t remember.

I am actually shocked Lady Luck got a victory, I was wondering if she would get screwed and not win hahaha. During her victory is she in glamour form or her banshee form?

SIDE NOTE:
Just watched video of Icons again and there is 100% the theme from Alice: Madness Returns and I live. Making it clear someone in the process of all this loves that game as much as I do lol. Because of all the Asylum stuff the event has done and now this, I am truly convinced someone is 100% into this game and my exact aesthetic desires hahaha

Last edited:
I am actually shocked Lady Luck got a victory, I was wondering if she would get screwed and not win hahaha. During her victory is she in glamour form or her banshee form?

SIDE NOTE:
Just watched video of Icons again and there is 100% the theme from Alice: Madness Returns and I live. Making it clear someone in the process of all this loves that game as much as I do lol. Because of all the Asylum stuff the event has done and now this, I am truly convinced someone is 100% into this game and my exact aesthetic desires hahaha
I had Lady Luck during my run through last night
and it looked like her banshee form. She was kind of chilling on the throne with her legs propped up on the arm rests, then jumped up lol

Reactions: londonwerecat
Has anyone heard if fear has “won” I don’t think he has probably cause of the stilts maybe.

Has anyone heard if fear has “won” I don’t think he has probably cause of the stilts maybe.
Probably not, exactly for that reason. His design has the wings and stilts which would be tough to cram up there, as cool as it'd be.

I've seen Lady Luck and Director so far. It looks like the 2 actors to the sides are different each time as well, cause I saw Caretaker on the right the first run and Jack on the 2nd.

Second run through definitely sold me on this house.

So, I saw an interesting theory on Twitter.
The Storyteller's true form is revealed in the house to be a terrifying, tall demon. Could it be she herself is the Terra Queen?

Last edited:
Reactions: londonwerecat
So, I saw an interesting theory on Twitter.
The Storyteller's true form is revealed in the house to be a terrifying, tall demon. Could it be she herself is the Terra Queen?

No. She's a "Siren". Instead of music, it's stories. (yes, they retconned her story a bit since she was kinda underwhelming compared to the others)