HHN 30: HHN Icons: Captured | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 30: HHN Icons: Captured

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No. She's a "Siren". Instead of music, it's stories. (yes, they retconned her story a bit since she was kinda underwhelming compared to the others)

This makes sense. Wasn’t sure who that character after her room was. I saw the TC logo behind the actor tho, so I was confused

Quick question...

Where we in the Universal Palace Theater during The Usher's rooms? The props and posters from a certain past house that made me curious...

Spoiler???

In the Bloody Mary "section" I can't make what the slamming mirrors reveal ... all I can see is a head on a tri-pod, kinda looks terrible in the videos I've seen. Does it look better in person? Also are the heads Mary or just a victim?

Last edited:
Spoiler???

In the Bloody Mary "section" I can't make what the slamming mirrors reveal ... all I can see is a head on a tri-pod, kinda looks terrible in the videos I've seen. Does it look better in person? Also are the heads Mary or just a victim?
The real question is can Bloody Mary even win?

I'm actually disappointed that Fear only shows once in the house; not that he was even my favorite or anything but kinda expected him to show a little more than once in the beginning

Have you considered that the Fear was inside you all along?

(yes, a joke, but wouldn’t be surprised if this was the creative concept, too.)

Some are thinking what if we see the return of a big teaser for the next year, with a new Icon sitting on the throne for the final set on the last night?

Or at least let Fear claim his throne... :(

This house was EVERYTHING I wanted to see and more. While Lady Luck never showed up as the Siren, I really enjoyed even her segment. The transitions into the first three scenes were stellar, with Luck rolling into Director into Usher. I have to admit, after seeing Director I really began to lose my sanity and the rest went into a blur. The best scare in the entire house was obviously seeing the corpse of Usher hanging in the theatre above you (don’t miss it) and then opening the curtain to see Usher shushing you directly behind it. He scared the ever-loving crap out of me, and frankly made the rest of the house a blur, literally running through the Jack segment. We got Chance at the finale, she was loving the throne.

It was also great seeing Fear preside over the burnt corpse of the Cryptkeeper. Keep your eyes peeled.

Reactions: londonwerecat
This house was EVERYTHING I wanted to see and more. While Lady Luck never showed up as the Siren, I really enjoyed even her segment. The transitions into the first three scenes were stellar, with Luck rolling into Director into Usher. I have to admit, after seeing Director I really began to lose my sanity and the rest went into a blur. The best scare in the entire house was obviously seeing the corpse of Usher hanging in the theatre above you (don’t miss it) and then opening the curtain to see Usher shushing you directly behind it. He scared the ever-loving crap out of me, and frankly made the rest of the house a blur, literally running through the Jack segment. We got Chance at the finale, she was loving the throne.

It was also great seeing Fear preside over the burnt corpse of the Cryptkeeper. Keep your eyes peeled.
wait, where's the last thing that you mentioned in the house?

In the very beginning, VERY close to Fear, in a dark corner to your right where the conga line bunches, and there’s a label that confirms what it is.

Reactions: londonwerecat