Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

SeaWorld Orlando General Updates

Really wish they went with Pink/Purple Octopus colors. I feel like Kraken's gonna blend in with Mako now.

I wonder how much of it is just lefover Mako paint lol.
Or leftover Manta paint

Yikes, if that's true I'm going to start a GoFundMe for them next time

Not sure how I feel: the lift hill part looks awful, then the middle two thirds of the ride actually looks pretty good with the blue supports, but then the brake run also looks awful.

The line at the end must be the first time someone has described Kraken as “so smooth” since about 2007.

The line at the end must be the first time someone has described Kraken as “so smooth” since about 2007.
I was always amazed at how a re-painted B&M with new wheels rides

Hopefully people think they've "redone it" or something and ridership increases

It's honestly one of the best floorless coasters around

Not a huge fan of the new paint job, I've already spoken my piece about the potential pink/purple Octopus colors they could've gone with. I think it looks okay as is. Glad to hear it rides smoother now.

Kiosks…good

Those prices…not so much

Seriously is there anyone that lazy to pay $90 to save themselves a little bit of walking (to get into a park where you’re gonna be walking all day)?

There is someone willing to pay or they wouldn't be selling it.
Willing to pay probably only because they don’t know that they’re paying that much more to only be about 3-4 minutes closer. It’s exploitive.

I’d say it’s shocking that they actually think these will help in any way, but they churn through corporate folks so fast that it’s not actually shocking.

I'd be shocked if those automated parking machines didn't slow things down like crazy.
You're probably right-- I remember similar ones at Six Flags Great Adventure and people are always confused for some reason.

I'm hoping the pass barcode scanner works and they have a dedicated Passholder lane. Generally they can understand how to scan a barcode.