Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 154 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been saying even before the first spec map that Halloween makes sense for HHN 31. But everyone kept telling me that it's a red herring and that they're tired of Michael Myers lmao. I understand that he's been at the event 3 times already, but it would be such a missed opportunity if Universal decides not to bring him back this year.

I've been saying even before the first spec map that Halloween makes sense for HHN 31. But everyone kept telling me that it's a red herring and that they're tired of Michael Myers lmao. I understand that he's been at the event 3 times already, but it would be such a missed opportunity if Universal decides not to bring him back this year.
Though, from what I understand, the fact that Halloween is a "red herring" was (I think?) backed up by "insider" evidence for Orlando, though it could be entirely wrong. Keep in mind that is a Hollywood tent, so we may not be getting it. But, obviously Halloween is one of those properties that doesn't really make sense as a coast exclusive.

"I'm so sick of Michael Myers and Halloween at an event called HALLOWEEN Horror Nights at a park inspired by IPs! Give me something original and Jack the clown as the Icon!". :shrug:

I'll always be excited for Halloween and Jack at HHN. I don't care how many times they show up lmao.

Same here. I just think it's funny how an IP-based park having a horror icon who's been relevant for 6 decades (70's through 2020's) is deemed repetitive and annoying when a recent original construction has appeared at least twice as much in half the time (too lazy to research that claim, so ballpark figure).

Halloween has always moved up every year on the location-scale. First, it was located in a small tent, then a larger location with the parade building, followed by a soundstage-like space with Shrek. Unintentional, yeah, however, I have a feeling IF Halloween is back again that trend might continue...

Point being, I tend to believe the speculation maps are not showing the right locations.

Last edited:
i just got out of seeing Dr Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, and I was shocked at the amount of horror that was in this movie, like, wow. This is gonna sound like insanely wishful thinking, but with universal still using all the X-men stuff in their parks, what are the odds of Multiverse of Madness getting a house or scarezone at hhn? I know it’s pretty slim but still…. (Feel free to make fun of me, lol)

i just got out of seeing Dr Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, and I was shocked at the amount of horror that was in this movie, like, wow. This is gonna sound like insanely wishful thinking, but with universal still using all the X-men stuff in their parks, what are the odds of Multiverse of Madness getting a house or scarezone at hhn? I know it’s pretty slim but still…. (Feel free to make fun of me, lol)
No spoilers please. also Disney owns the rights so it’s never happening.

0.00%

They had a Carnage house and a zone named Island Under Siege in 2002. Let's just say that Marvel was really upset with Universal. Plus, Disney gets in the way.

They had a Carnage house and a zone named Island Under Siege in 2002. Let's just say that Marvel was really upset with Universal. Plus, Disney gets in the way.

This. Another Marvel house, even with the IPs they own (which probably doesn't include Strange), was off the table years before the Disney buy. Now that the Mouse owns everything, off the table buried somewhere in the back yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.