Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 153 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to share with you guys Hollywood might be getting Halloween I had a feeling it was a red herring on Orlando’s map but now I’m not so sure
So I was right about the Halloween theme after all, cant have Halloween the Holliday without Michael Myers and Pumpkin lord to back up the event although this won’t be the Trilogy because of the Mumbo jumbo and what all going on with Mirmax(Disney) besides This will sure be a interesting year Pumpkin lord will be our icon i believe and Halloween the movie will be our headliner with the other 2 ips on the map.

Reactions: soilsigh
So I was right about the Halloween theme after all, cant have Halloween the Holliday without Michael Myers and Pumpkin lord to back up the event although this won’t be the Trilogy because of the Mumbo jumbo and what all going on with Mirmax(Disney) besides This will sure be a interesting year Pumpkin lord will be our icon i believe and Halloween the movie will be our headliner with the other 2 ips on the map.
This year is not an anniversary year, so don't expect any icons to show up. I'm pretty sure that A&D don't see him as an icon.

Last edited:
This year is not an anniversary year, so don't expect any icons to show up. I'm pretty sure that HHN doesn't see him as being an icon.
Well that may be true but will see for the time being speculation is out of range right now” Anything can happen at this point that we aren’t well aware of. And if we are getting Wicked growth 2 it points directly to pumpkin lord being icon but I must see to believe maybe not or maybe it might be true plus we haven’t had a new icon since 26 the anniversary has nothing do with this year I’m just talking about The Halloween theme that’s all.

Last edited:
Well that may be true but will see for the time being speculation is out of range right now” Anything can happen at this point that we aren’t well aware of. And if we are getting Wicked growth 2 it points directly to pumpkin lord being icon but I must see to believe maybe not or maybe it might be true plus we haven’t had a new icon since 26 the anniversary has nothing do with this year I’m just talking about The Halloween theme that’s all.
I wouldn't get your hopes up. The only "icon" type figure is likely to simply be the headlining IP - so featured from more of a marketing standpoint than a story one.

Last edited:
I wouldn't get your hopes up. The only "icon" type figure is likely to simply be the headlining IP - so featured from more of a marketing standpoint than a story one
Well there’s that too just hoping for pumpkin lord merch just give me that lol also wondering what the IP will be since it’s not ST that’s a question we will never know until may or the coming months.

American werewolf in london? Or does it have to with a movie set in London it couldn’t be that obvious to the eye.

Let me introduce you my friend to punctuation that allows you to type a response that doesn't drone on and on forever and be really hard to follow when you change subjects as that isn't easy to follow and fluffy cats make good pets because posting replies that don't make sense tend not to make sense and when they don't make sense they're hard to understand and I really want to try to make sense of what you're saying ok thanks bye.

Let me introduce you my friend to punctuation that allows you to type a response that doesn't drone on and on forever and be really hard to follow when you change subjects as that isn't easy to follow and fluffy cats make good pets because posting replies that don't make sense tend not to make sense and when they don't make sense they're hard to understand and I really want to try to make sense of what you're saying ok thanks bye.
Lol I’m trying

So we’re getting a sewer gator house? That’s what stands for underground creatures? If so,I’m in!

Wasn't there a 'gators attacking a town during a flood' movie put out recently?

Could be a very cool house using projection mapping water effects.

Just wanted to share with you guys Hollywood might be getting Halloween I had a feeling it was a red herring on Orlando’s map but now I’m not so sure

Someone in that thread pointed out that it looks more like The Slaughtered Lamb from AWiL, and that checked out a lot more to me, though that may just be me genuinely not wanting Myers at the event this year that bad

Halloween would definitely make sense for the 31st year of HHN. As much as we might not want it to come back, it definitely makes sense from a marketing/theming perspective

I have seen that comment mentioned before.

What’s the connection with it being the 31st year and using the Halloween IP?

It does make a lot of sense and fits, but it's just... We've had so much Halloween already.

Yes, but Meyer arguably remains the mot relevant of the "classic slashers," with the recent sequels making decent money.

Also, the struggles behind Scream and Shining have been discussed, I remember reading Landis initially resisted AWiL (first attempt became Silent Hill). On the flip side, producer of Halloween--son of the first producer--flew out to do a fan screening with Aiello for the first house. He clearly dug the event. Being easy to work with probably makes you an easy IP to repeat.

Yes, but Meyer arguably remains the mot relevant of the "classic slashers," with the recent sequels making decent money.

Also, the struggles behind Scream and Shining have been discussed, I remember reading Landis initially resisted AWiL (first attempt became Silent Hill). On the flip side, producer of Halloween--son of the first producer--flew out to do a fan screening with Aiello for the first house. He clearly dug the event. Being easy to work with probably makes you an easy IP to repeat.
I can definitely see that being the case.

But man.. I want Scream so bad lol

Status
Not open for further replies.