Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 151 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think they’d do dawn fm just solely either. After hours works the best for a haunted house. Dawn fm could be just a set piece towards the end if anything. But I ain’t complaining if it happens

Reactions: HHN Yeti Lover
I don’t think they’d do dawn fm just solely either. After hours works the best for a haunted house. Dawn fm could be just a set piece towards the end if anything. But I ain’t complaining if it happens
More than likely it’s going to be an “original” concept between Abel and A&D with some of his music and a few visuals from the videos in the background as opposed to the house being “The Weeknd: Dawn FM” or After Hours, so yeah it’ll definitely be a good mix probably

More than likely it’s going to be an “original” concept between Abel and A&D with some of his music and a few visuals from the videos in the background as opposed to the house being “The Weeknd: Dawn FM” or After Hours, so yeah it’ll definitely be a good mix probably
I pray to god that this is just an original house with his creative input and/or music and not just a house based solely off his music videos. If that’s the case, then I think I’d would’ve preferred the scrapped Billie Eilish house from 2020 way more

After watching “too late” by the weeknd, do you guys think that a “vanity ball” type house would work with the weeknd doing the soundtrack and having creative Input? I think that’s the perfect way to incorporate The Weeknd into the event

After watching “too late” by the weeknd, do you guys think that a “vanity ball” type house would work with the weeknd doing the soundtrack and having creative Input? I think that’s the perfect way to incorporate The Weeknd into the event
It would have the nightclub stuff along with the blood and gore

Feels early for another, especially given the shorter interval.

The Weeknd usually does something to start up the month, be that a new MV or something to the side (Dawn FM Experience or AFTER HOURS TILL DAWN tickets). If things are going by a pattern, tomorrow could be the announcement of The Weeknd at HHN.

Feels early for another, especially given the shorter interval.

Feels too early for them to release a V3, right?

Though with how much craziness is being stirred with a bunch of people speculating that Stranger Things and Halloween may not actually be there + some other stuff, maybe they’re already making one with those patched out? Idk what else they would be teasing like this

Status
Not open for further replies.