Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 150 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 31 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ST1 won HoTY. None of the WDs did. I think that’s telling.

HoTY has nothing to do with the design though. It's all about Ops.

So if Sam rami is directing dr strange 2” The evil dead rumor might be false I’m not saying it wouldn’t but universal owns a property that was directed by sam rami Im guessing DMTH?

Say wha?

Ok, I just created a list of IPs (in no really true order) happening or not happening based on the IPs given from *ALL* speculation maps:
  1. The Weeknd (ORL + HOL)
  2. Universal Monsters: (something related to the Mummy) (ORL + HOL)
  3. Candyman (HOL)
  4. The Evil Dead (ORL + HOL)
  5. Killer Klowns from Outer Space (HOL)
  6. The Last of Us (ORL)
  7. Fear Street (ORL)
  8. Stranger Things (ORL)
  9. Horrors of Blumhouse (ORL)
  10. An American Werewolf in London (HOL)
  11. Nope (HOL)
  12. Halloween (ORL)
We have a list of 12 IPs at least whom have a fair chance of appearing for a variety of reasons. To help with the speculation this year, it might be a good start to cross off which things are inaccurate based on this list.

In my opinion, while I tend to believe that there is mostly things off with Orlando’s speculation map when it comes to IPs, the locations are off from what I understand. While I would like to point out that it's best to save location conversions for later in the speculation season, it has always helped me thinking of how some IPs cannot fit into a sprung tent.

Hope this list helps in anyway...

Are there any IPs that we know have an absolute, definite 0% chance of coming? E.G. the creator had bad relations with Universal, the content is too controversial for the event, not well-known enough/doesn't have a big enough fanbase to appear at HHN?

Ok, I just created a list of IPs (in no really true order) happening or not happening based on the IPs given from *ALL* speculation maps:
  1. The Weeknd (ORL + HOL)
  2. Universal Monsters: (something related to the Mummy) (ORL + HOL)
  3. Candyman (HOL)
  4. The Evil Dead (ORL + HOL)
  5. Killer Klowns from Outer Space (HOL)
  6. The Last of Us (ORL)
  7. Fear Street (ORL)
  8. Stranger Things (ORL)
  9. Horrors of Blumhouse (ORL)
  10. An American Werewolf in London (HOL)
  11. Nope (HOL)
  12. Halloween (ORL)
We have a list of 12 IPs at least whom have a fair chance of appearing for a variety of reasons. To help with the speculation this year, it might be a good start to cross off which things are inaccurate based on this list.

In my opinion, while I tend to believe that there is mostly things off with Orlando’s speculation map when it comes to IPs, the locations are off from what I understand. While I would like to point out that it's best to save location conversions for later in the speculation season, it has always helped me thinking of how some IPs cannot fit into a sprung tent.

Hope this list helps in anyway...

I don't think we'll ever see AWiL ever again. It went from top house the first time to near the bottom the second time.

HoTY has nothing to do with the design though. It's all about Ops.

Correct, off the top of my head things that factor into HoTY are...

- Call outs/how many people quit etc.
- How many E-Stops a house has.
- The throughput of a house each hour.
- How fast the cast changes are.

There can be other elements, but ultimately, they're looking at the general operations of a house.

Correct, off the top of my head things that factor into HoTY are...

- Call outs/how many people quit etc.
- How many E-Stops a house has.
- The throughput of a house each hour.
- How fast the cast changes are.

There can be other elements, but ultimately, they're looking at the general operations of a house.
That’s like, 40% of the criteria. The other 60% is just whatever the creative team likes most.

Going through this thread, I think we've found a few IPs that we know for sure aren't happening: Squid Game, Billie Eilish, Scooby Doo, etc.

Is there anything else we've ruled out for sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.