Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 73 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
To be honest they don’t have a lot of land to work with considering it was a supplemented attraction added into an already designed space.
I think some of the layout definitely could have been implemented over top the empty area in the that’s currently enclosed my track, which I’m assuming will be queue space.

This land is basically Hogsmeade to some degree.

A kiddie coaster well themed, lead up to the castle/E ticket, and while rumored to be a different ride experience, it’s the same ride vehicle of FJ.

It’s more complicated than a simple copy and paste, but the roots are there.

A kiddie coaster well themed

We don't know the extent of that, yet.

I'd like something more themed than Flight of the Hippogriff, especially since it appears it's going to be highly visible from much of the land and guests may be walking around it/under it at multiple points.

I think it was the right decision.

From a business standpoint, almost certainly.

For my personal enjoyment of the land? We'll see!

We don't know the extent of that, yet.

I'd like something more themed than Flight of the Hippogriff, especially since it appears it's going to be highly visible from much of the land and guests may be walking around it/under it at multiple points.

From a business standpoint, almost certainly.

For my personal enjoyment of the land? We'll see!
The coaster I bet is highly themed, this park is going high level. Idk what that means, but I bet it is more themed.