Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 180 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know what else to tell you all. For the last few months, I’ve been saying it’s 10. Other trustworthy people, including @Alicia, has said it’s 10… but for whatever reason, you refuse to let it go. I’m not trying to rain on any parades here, just being upfront and real. I can’t share everything but I can at least help with some course correction.

HNN Mark has a theory on the Discord:

'what If one house got cut, but was already built and instead of tearing down and rebuilding they will just build the new house in a different ss to save time?'

Essentially, what if one house got cut, but instead of hastily retheming it, just adding in a whole new one?

I don’t know what else to tell you all. For the last few months, I’ve been saying it’s 10. Other trustworthy people, including @Alicia, has said it’s 10… but for whatever reason, you refuse to let it go. I’m not trying to rain on any parades here, just being upfront and real. I can’t share everything but I can at least help with some course correction.
I don't doubt that, which is why I said is it possible this is a last-minute addition, like we saw in 2018 (if my memory is correct).

No-Country-for-Old-Men_Tommy-Lee-Jones_Josh-Brolin_Javier-Bardem_9.jpg

Hell HHN themselves literally said 10 weeks ago lmao

See, THIS is the kind of silliness you encourage when you wait until the last minute to announce every single thing.

Before they add an 11th house, they should add a large festival area (perhaps in a soundstage or in the MIB tent) with several food stands, ample seating, meet n’ greets, and perhaps a small event museum and/ or even a little show. I’m convinced that would be more effective in easing crowding then another house.

See, THIS is the kind of silliness you encourage when you wait until the last minute to announce every single thing.

Before they add an 11th house, they should add a large festival area (perhaps in a soundstage or in the MIB tent) with several food stands, ample seating, meet n’ greets, and perhaps a small event museum and/ or even a little show. I’m convinced that would be more effective in easing crowding then another house.

But they did announce 10 houses. Some people are just choosing to ignore sanity.

I think this would be awesome. Open up more space to put people.

If they don't announce something soon we're gonna be talking 15 houses.

House in the storage room of Hard Rock Cafe confirmed.

'what If one house got cut, but was already built and instead of tearing down and rebuilding they will just build the new house in a different ss to save time?'

Essentially, what if one house got cut, but instead of hastily retheming it, just adding in a whole new one?

I don't doubt that, which is why I said is it possible this is a last-minute addition, like we saw in 2018 (if my memory is correct).

Putting aside the rumor of 11 houses (we know there’s 10), would this even be possible? I imagine there’s some wiggle room in the budget but enough for a build of another entire house? Seems like a retheme would probably be the only financially practical thing in a situation like that, no? Just curious more than anything

Reactions: Kichkinet85
To be fair (and to be clear I do not necessarily believe this is for an 11th house right now), in 28 when they announced dates they originally had the website say something like "9 all-new haunted houses" (which is why some people were doubting the 10 house rumor back then). They then later announced after like the 3rd house announcement that the event would have 10 houses. So it is entirely possible that the website may say 10 houses early on when in reality, they are planning for 11 and would announce the increase in houses at a later time.

With that being said, I think it is totally possible for them to have an 11th house, just probably not this year. The event is constantly growing and more tickets are sold every year, so they have to keep increasing capacity to keep up with that growth.

They’re not building Evil Dead Rise as an 11th house or a replacement for Exorcist.

Putting aside the rumor of 11 houses (we know there’s 10), would this even be possible? I imagine there’s some wiggle room in the budget but enough for a build of another entire house? Seems like a retheme would probably be the only financially practical thing in a situation like that, no? Just curious more than anything
If the theory was right, I imagine it would possibly be cheaper to just build a new house over completely tearing down then rebuilding one, especially when we're six months out (I will say though I personally don't agree with it).

And yes, I know everything currently says 10 (and for the time being I will also believe so), but then what would this permit be for? It's identical to every other HHN permit, down to the people doing the building reviews.

Plus, as Luigi said, in 28 it was going to be 9 houses all the way up until June, when suddenly it was 10.

Reactions: ReelJustice
I think this would be awesome. Open up more space to put people.

If they don't announce something soon we're gonna be talking 15 houses.

House in the storage room of Hard Rock Cafe confirmed.
I absolutely love the Coconut Club makeovers and don’t want anything to touch them… but if you could add something roughly equivalent INSIDE the event, you could print (more) money.

Status
Not open for further replies.