Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 198 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also Scareactor Dining.

I have yet to hear a convincing addition to help spread out crowds. It sounds all good in theory but there's a reason the "11th House" is probably what's feasible.
11th house confir.....:skull:

But, by spreading crowds, do you mean reduce lines? The more I think about it, even though a lot of people want it, including myself, I don't think they really want to shorten the lines, as that largely means reducing crowds. Spreading out makes some sense as that keeps food/bev lines going park wide and not just concentrated in certain areas. But the longer the lines for houses, the more tickets they sold, so it's counter productive for them to reduce them. And that brings up capacity. Adding houses helps in that respect as they can sell more tickets, but they have to be able to staff them. Adding food/bev is in the same spot. It's an interesting conundrum. How to improve the guest experience by shortening lines, but keep the park at capacity to make more money. At the end of the day, I wonder how much Uni worries about the first point if people keep the event selling out?

Cabana Bay second floor HHN experience often has long lines, does that count...?

someone should do a construction update on it, during this announcement watch

nuclear explosion GIF

A live view at 12:01 PM EST

There's also Scareactor Dining.

I have yet to hear a convincing addition to help spread out crowds. It sounds all good in theory but there's a reason the "11th House" is probably what's feasible.

The bars at HoSO seem to work to a certain extent. Longshoreman Tavern because of the show, Poison Ivy Bar mostly because it's an air-conditioned place to sit. Problem with either is finding a large enough empty space at the event; the former adds in the cost of Equity-level actors and the fact that, given the HHN crowd, it would be jammed with the same regulars every night.

An outdoor event space might help somewhat, but without a/c and near constant entertainment, not sure how much of a draw it would be.

So yeah, back to 11th house. But if that also increases capacity, not sure it's ultimately effective. There's always one or two houses that never draw more than a 30 minute wait no matter how bad the crowds.

Talk about not spreading things as it can lead to IP’s backing out. Then UA does this and even tags HHN in the post :eyes:

IMG_4215.jpeg

This makes me think that when Universal makes an announcement it will be TLOU, since its basically been spoiled.

Last edited:
Reactions: HHNIcon
Talk about not spreading things as it can lead to IP’s backing out. Then UA does this and even tags HHN in the post :eyes:

View attachment 18929
"This is not official... as of yet."
"The rumors/speculation are true!"
I'm so tired of this spec season. I care too much to actually do this but wake me up when only originals are left to speculate and when scarezone construction starts. That's the best part of the season.

Last edited:

View attachment 18929

This makes me think that when Universal makes an announcement it will be TLOU, since its basically been spoiled.
I saw this last night. The wording is so definitive that I thought for a second I missed the actual official announcement.

"This is not official... as of yet."
"The rumors/speculation are true!"
I'm so tired of this spec season. I care too much to actually do this but wake me up when only originals are left to speculate and when scarezone construction starts. That's the best part of the season.
The month of scarezone and food booth construction really is the best

Maybe it’s a dual coast announcement and they are waiting until 1 pm??? Everyone stay calm, we will get an announcement…eventually lol.IMG_8699.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.