Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 197 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 32 (UOR) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d counter that the people who care about Houses 3-10 after the headliners get announced will come to HHN no matter how many commercials/ads they do or don’t see.
I would also add that last year they tried a different approach with the originals in that they did the initial "announcement dump" and then proceeded to spend the weeks leading up to the event pushing further in the podcast realm.

August 16th - Original Houses Announcement
August 19th- DMP Podcast
August 26th - Sweet Revenge Podcast
September 2nd - Chup Podcast
September 9th - Bugs Podcast
September 16th - Coven Podcast

It's not as if they abandoned the originals. They took a different approach to spread out the marketing even more while also giving superfans more lore and content like y'all crave. Whether we like it or not, in this era, podcasts are big and exciting little flash sites like the old days are not. They're trying to adapt and keep up.

Last edited:
I would also add that last year they tried a different approach with the originals in that they did the initial "announcement dump" and then proceeded to spend the weeks leading up to the event pushing further in the podcast realm.

August 19th- DMP Podcast

It's not as if they abandoned the originals. They took a different approach to spread out the marketing even more while also giving superfans more lore and content like y'all crave. Whether we like it or not, in this era, podcasts are big and exciting little flash sites like the old days are not. They're trying to adapt and keep up.
Yeah frankly that’s a lottttt more than we should even really expect. That’s pure fan service that Uni probably can’t even attribute an ROI to.

August 19th- DMP Podcast

I really didn't even think about this. Rather than a 30 second video about each original, we got a 30 minute podcast about the story of each one.

Maybe God isn't that mad at us after all

In the back of my mind there's the off-chance it's something related to the general park and not HHN, however the HHN account replied...

So there's a good chance an announcement of sorts is on its way, as usual don't get your hopes up too high, expect nothing and be pleasantly surprised if something does happen.

In the back of my mind there's the off-chance it's something related to the general park and not HHN, however the HHN account replied...

So there's a good chance an announcement of sorts is on its way, as usual don't get your hopes up too high, expect nothing and be pleasantly surprised if something does happen.

They always reply to the main Universal account

• Haha
Reactions: Ahmanet
I'm not claiming to be an expert in business strategy, I don't have insight into the data they collect, I'm just trying to comment on what I believe HHN should try to do to improve the guest experience.

You mentioned you personally would rather spend the time doing 10 houses than a bar... I agree... but don't you want other people to be at that bar versus in line so you can hit all 10 houses in one night? HHN has hit a limit with their operational capacity at 10 houses with the horrendous staffing program they ran last year for the houses, it's time to test different concepts beyond houses to increase capacity. I want them to try to do other things throughout the event before they do the easy business plan of jacking up prices.

It was poorly designed. No large/clear signage stating a bar was there, just a small menu with very little lighting and no decorations. I can guarantee that if it had nice theming, enough seating and some entertainment ala Howl-O-Scream, it would be a bigger draw.
I can agree with that point they have enough space to add a few points of interest to spread the crowd out. Maybe a horror meet and greet section? I’d be happy to wait a little bit to get my picture taken with Frankenstein.

Status
Not open for further replies.