2020 Haunted Houses - Reviews & Spoiler Talk | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

2020 Haunted Houses - Reviews & Spoiler Talk

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
She’s nobody. Definitely not a character in any of the movies.

As to her fate, she tells you to BE GONE! and then you can just imagine her to just kinda be vibing through the rest of the story.

She appears later on stabbing one of the Drac Brides. I presume the implication is that she got killed during the “chase” at the end of the maze.

Went Tuesday and Thursday afternoons for the last hour of park hours. Was able to do tooth fairy 6 times and brides 8 times. Nice thing is if there isn't a line, which these were all walk ons, they let you redo brides without walking all the way around.

Tooth Fairy: 8/10
Solid house with beautiful set design. Like others have said this one suffers more from the covid procedures. I like the variety of the rooms as we move through the house and seems like it has a finale that could be really scary if they could get into your face.

Brides: 9/10
Loved the monsters house last year and so this had big shoes to fill and I believe this house succeededs in that. I really enjoyed the projection and facade for this house plus walking into the first room with the bride working on Frank. Lays out the story in a clear and concise manner. I was expecting the house to have a samey feel to it but it is way more gothic than I was expecting and loved the variations in locations and beautiful scenes, with the facade, bloodletting scene, and bringing Frank back to life finale being standouts.

Both houses are solid and am really looking forward to going through them more and seeing them, hopefully in their intended form, next year.

Reactions: maroonmol
Tooth Fairy: 8/10
Solid house with beautiful set design. Like others have said this one suffers more from the covid procedures. I like the variety of the rooms as we move through the house and seems like it has a finale that could be really scary if they could get into your face.
I forget what’s the TF final?

Not sure if it is supposed to be the root cellar or the tooth fairy realm but it's these dark tunnels with a bunch of turns and a bunch of opening for actors to have double or triple scares. I think it starts after the bedsheets room.

I believe it’s intended to be the basement of the manor converted into a Tooth Fairy lair.

I mean, what fairy doesn't have wings
Yeah. Which is why Tuesday I thought it was weird. I guess I never saw any of the actors turn/didn't notice it in the dark with the sensory overload. I was expecting large wings that would be more obvious, but like how they look nasty and decrepit just like their overall appearance.

Edit: Also on Thursday the curtains were flowing a little bit and you could totally see the side of the icons facade if you looked backwards about halfway down the hallway.
Looks like you enter fears lantern. As the design was of that look.

Yeah. Which is why Tuesday I thought it was weird. I guess I never saw any of the actors turn/didn't notice it in the dark with the sensory overload. I was expecting large wings that would be more obvious, but like how they look nasty and decrepit just like their overall appearance.

Edit: Also on Thursday the curtains were flowing a little bit and you could totally see the side of the icons facade if you looked backwards about halfway down the hallway.
Looks like you enter fears lantern. As the design was of that look.
Was this in tooth fairy? Also was it at the beginning or end of the house?

Beat my personal best at Brides today! Did 5 last week, and I did 6 today. First 5 were solo, the sixth was with my mom - her first HHN house. She was half scared, half faking it, though I could feel her hands getting moist. She liked the costumes and makeup, she told me.

I’ll be back Wednesday for more!
I thought she was the Bride with her hair down lol
How do you put that hair down?

Beat my personal best at Brides today! Did 5 last week, and I did 6 today. First 5 were solo, the sixth was with my mom - her first HHN house. She was half scared, half faking it, though I could feel her hands getting moist. She liked the costumes and makeup, she told me.

I’ll be back Wednesday for more!

How do you put that hair down?

I mean she learned how to speak and reanimate the dead so I thought she started using conditioner too?