Antarctica - Empire of the Penguin | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Antarctica - Empire of the Penguin

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hmmm... will have to eat there when I do shorter trips and not longer ones where we get the all day dining.

I am thinking no softs for this weekend, which means I will be dealing with crowds either memorial weekend or the weekend after.

Well if he/she isn't marketing, he really should be more careful about what he discloses... SW watches this board very carefully, and I know that some of the recent posts could cost them their job if they figure out who it is. Do what you want, but at your own risk. Just sayin' ;)

Everybody be watching these boards except Disney :thumbs:

Only reason they aren't is because there is nothing to leak...

You have a valid point, especially regarding Disney. My message is more of a heed warning than anything else. Would hate to see something drastic happen over a forum post, honestly...

Besides, this is the first ride in a long time that's left us wondering what to expect. I think it's a bit of a classic take on debuting a new attraction; especially considering that as of late, Orlando's been getting stamped rides that have already opened in other parts of the world.

Hahaha. You haven't heard about the 5th gate under construction off of Western Way? Marvel Universe!

Say what!? Is that before or after the launch coaster into Spaceship Earth and the addition of Israel to the world showcase?

Asian: South Pole Pepper Steak, Teriyaki Chicken, Orange Chicken, Shrimp Lo Mein, Lo Mein, Fried Rice, Egg Roll, Asian Freshie Salad

Italian: Spaghetti and Meatball Platter, Italian Saugsage Sandwich, Garden Lasagna, Breadsticks, Parmesan French Fries, Pepperoni and Salami and Ham Sandwich, Chicken Caesar Salad

American: Fried or Baked Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, Mac n Cheese, French Fries, Corn on the Cob, Homemade Biscuit, Chef Salad, Turkey Club Sandwich

The food is all very delicious! FYI, the Expedition Cafe (restaurant name) will NOT be participating in SeaWorld's All Day Dining Program. (Just as the Three Broomsticks does not participate in Universal's Meal Deal)

As for the Special Coke flavor, I've been told it is somewhat of a Vanilla Cream Soda mixed with a few other various flavors.

Sounds like International Food & Film Festival.. :lol: But it sounds so good.

Sucks about no soft openings. I hear the themeing is going to be incredible. As someone said earlier, with the addition of Antarctica, Seaworld has separated themselves from the competition. With the an immersive, well-themed family ride, water ride, coasters, kiddie rides/area, animal interactions, and an array of shows, Seaworld is the best overall park central Florida. They truly have something for anybody.

Last edited: