Blue Man Group | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Blue Man Group

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Allie - go check out their NYC show then. lol.

Instead of Slime...you will get either paint, Jello, a Candy Bar, or maybe a Twinkee. Imagine if Nick Studios grew up and these Blue Men were stuck there the entire time.

I like to describe the BMG as Mr. Bean - but with Blue paint.

well i am not driving - i will be listening to my Zune in the back seat or reading a book :) Maybe catching up on lost sleep due to OU. ;-)

Has anyone else bought the CD/DVD Hot To Be a Megastar BMG This week? It came out Tuesday and is on sale at Best Buy for 15 bucks!!! Go Buy it!!!

I heard that if you present your school ID, you will be able to get a ticket for $25.
I don't know if that is true but they had a promotions for teachers where they can get in for $20. Universal does the teacher appreciation with promotions like that throughout May and June. So Bprough you might wanna get on that.

Ok so I was off by $5 and the age limit for school ID's. :) I got it made then since I am in college!!! :D Do you know if there is a limit of tickets you can purchase?

Last edited by a moderator:
Knowing Universal you could present any current school ID and get the discount.

They know what the difference is between high school and college. They're not Six Flags, you know. ;)

All college ID's say "University of _______" , "________ College", or "________ Community College." They're pretty smart with things like this.