Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Blue Man Group

Kev -

Good for posting that tip. I heard about it from other sourses as well. It is only available Day of the Show and you have to sit in the back - but still a good deal. I doubt i will be seeing this show any time soon though.

ps - the show does not change. well - the audience participation and the bmg interactions change. the bmg cast members are constantly changing - so as new bmg are rotated through-out the country and such - there may be slight changes...but overall - the plot is the same.

yeah they also do free admintion for one day a few times a year also for teachers and up to like 4 guests for 40 or something like that to the park. The only thing about the 20$ BMG teacher thing is you have to buy them day of show and when i go I waana sit in the front :) Is every seat a good seat?

yeah they also do free admintion for one day a few times a year also for teachers and up to like 4 guests for 40 or something like that to the park. The only thing about the 20$ BMG teacher thing is you have to buy them day of show and when i go I waana sit in the front :) Is every seat a good seat?

Yes, every seat in the Sharp Aquos Theater is a good seat. Even if you are forced to sit in the back, you still have a pretty good viewing radius of the show.

Thanks for letting me know about all that as well, James. :)

I second all the seats are good. Obviously - the closer the better. In the back you loose some of the facial expressions and you loose some of the "awe" with the BMG "interacting" with you. The BMG interact with you more in the front. I sat in the front row and loved it because of that interaction. But to just see the show - impressive none the less.

After being an AP for 8 years now, I have to say, Universal ceases to amaze me. I saw BMG for the first time last night, and it was easily the most amazing show I've ever seen. Absolutely mind-blowing non-stop action. I recommend all of you to see it whatever the cost may be. It's well worth it.

I :love: BMG

After being an AP for 8 years now, I have to say, Universal ceases to amaze me. I saw BMG for the first time last night, and it was easily the most amazing show I've ever seen. Absolutely mind-blowing non-stop action. I recommend all of you to see it whatever the cost may be. It's well worth it.

I :love: BMG

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Ryan! Now it's time to see La Nouba and compare the 2.

So Adrianna and I saw the performance this past Saturday. Really, really fantastic show. It definitely surpassed our expectations. Also loved the Blue Kamikaze drink I had while waiting for the show. :lol:

On a side note, the traffic that night was horrible. Granted it was Valentines, I've never seen it that bad. Even during HHN. We literally saw 10 near-accidents. We decided to park across Kirkman St and hoof it to BMG, otherwise we would have been 45 min late. And thank god we weren't....

I don't want to ruin it for people who haven't seen the show, but to those who have; you know what I'm talking about. :lol:

Part of me really wants to see this. The other part of me in no way wants to drop the money to do it.

Someday I'll probably see it. I'm sure it's entertaining.

I loved BMG when I saw them in Orlando in 2007 although I must admit I thought it was a better show when I saw them in Las Vegas last May.

I was going to see them this past November, but no one in my family really wants to spend the money, they'd rather go out to eat somewhere nice.

I'll make it a point to see it the next time I'm down.

Eh, I took an ex there for our two-year anniversary and it was okay. I was kind of let down though. I thought there would be more to the show. Some of the skits drug on far to long and the Bluemen themselves did a lot less percussion than advertised. I haven't seen Cirque yet but I've only heard wonderful things.

This is a must see!
My daughter and her boyfriend were with us last year and I bought us all tickets as a gift. They wanted to not go to see it, Now they are still talking about it and want to do it again when we go next trip.

so as of now $30 for a student ticket

also if you haven't seen the show go see it its alot of fun and as of now they will only be there for about 3 more years. Word is they may pull out for lack of ticket sales.

5500_961489515234_9330769_60592905_4390494_n.jpg