Blue Man Group | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Blue Man Group

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
so as of now $30 for a student ticket

also if you haven't seen the show go see it its alot of fun and as of now they will only be there for about 3 more years. Word is they may pull out for lack of ticket sales.

5500_961489515234_9330769_60592905_4390494_n.jpg

Where did you hear that they are leaving in 3 years? I don't remember seeing any statement by them saying that, nor did I see anything of the sort on Screamscape. The student ticket price has always been there, it's just not widely known to most people.

I know the general manager for blue man ... it not for sure but if it dosen't pick up Blue man wants to pull out. I don't blam them if they are not making money ... its a great show

Oh ok. Well, let's hope they don't leave, but if they do, wonder who'll replace them? :D

Same. There's not much they can do with that SS since the fact that they gutted the thing. Personally, I would be filled with great vehement if this show goes. I've seen it three times. Once when it first opened on July 4th, 2007, once in 2008, and once at the beginning of this year. Its an astounding show with astounding musicians.

I currently work over at BMG and love it. Every night is somewhat different so that keeps life interesting. If you ever come by look for Sarah from State College, PA and say hi! If you have any specific questions about anything BMG feel free to pm or post it and I'll be more than happy to answer.

I currently work over at BMG and love it. Every night is somewhat different so that keeps life interesting. If you ever come by look for Sarah from State College, PA and say hi! If you have any specific questions about anything BMG feel free to pm or post it and I'll be more than happy to answer.

Welcome Sarah! :wave: I'll make sure to keep an eye out for ya and say Hi.

The band comes out first. They head out to the wall that you see when you coming into the theatre. The Blue Men, provided that they all come out, stand by the doors for the meet and greet. I"d stand by the door by the restrooms and work my way down towards the exit just because everyone usually works the opposite way so by the time you get down to the front there's a little wait for the blue man down there. If you do want a pic with the band see them first since they usually head inside first.

The band comes out first. They head out to the wall that you see when you coming into the theatre. The Blue Men, provided that they all come out, stand by the doors for the meet and greet. I"d stand by the door by the restrooms and work my way down towards the exit just because everyone usually works the opposite way so by the time you get down to the front there's a little wait for the blue man down there. If you do want a pic with the band see them first since they usually head inside first.

Is this before or after the show??? :D Thanks so much for the information! :D

went to see BMG at Universal back in 2007 and had a blast, one thing that in particular was special was because we're from Scotland we booked the tickets from here well in advance of the show and im not sure if they still do this but they had LED displays either side of the stage and when you are being seated they play small messages. so we had literally just sat down and up on the LED it scrolls "George and his family travelled all the way from Scotland just to be here tonight, please stand up George and take a bow" so he did and met a lovely response from the audience! that small message made that whole holiday perfect and completely settled my love for what i call my second home Orlando. we still talk about that night and its one i wont forget for the rest of my life! BMG shows are superb : D

I would be really annoyed if they pulled the show. With so much money spent into the themeing of the building the painting of the area and everything it would be ridiculous.

I have a feeling though that they need to re-do the pricing for the show and do a little more advertising with it in and around Orlando.

They barely ever have it as part of the Universal Studious advertising, so they need to ramp it up for sure.

I see it all the time. Brochures, website, radio ads ect...

The show is really incredible and after finalyl getting around to seeing it this year I reccomend it for anyone.

A tip, if you or somenoe you are seeing it with go to college show your Student ID. The College discount is 30 bucks instead of full price. 2 people per student ID.

Amazing discount.

I see it all the time. Brochures, website, radio ads ect...

The show is really incredible and after finalyl getting around to seeing it this year I reccomend it for anyone.

A tip, if you or somenoe you are seeing it with go to college show your Student ID. The College discount is 30 bucks instead of full price. 2 people per student ID.

Amazing discount.

But you have to buy your tickets the day of I'm guessing though right?

I believe so with almost any discount you do. But it usually is not an issue. I got there pretty light and it was near the last run of spring break and Mardi and still had FANTASTIC dead center seats that I managed to get about 2 hours before show time for the 6pm Matinee show that night.