Cabana Bay Beach Resort | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

Cabana Bay Beach Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've never really perused WDWMagic before today, but Jesus, there's some haterade drinkers over there if there ever were....

Especially a poster named Jimmy Thick

I've never really perused WDWMagic before today, but Jesus, there's some haterade drinkers over there if there ever were....

Especially a poster named Jimmy Thick

The thing I dont understand is why are you on a website that is about something you dont like and your going to bash on?

Because he's a troll, and he's being successful.

What's extremely disheartening is that "wdwmagic," aka Steve, aka the owner of the site, actually LIKED the post.

That said, he's one of the biggest and most effective trolls over there right now.

I thought we came to the consensus that the new hotel would be right next to RP. Now ParkRumors' new article includes this graphic. Who's right?

609cabana.jpg

There's no way of knowing until a permit for the hotel is filed which surprisingly has not been done, unless it is Project 3429. I tried to find a connection to Project 3429 from Project 722, and I didn't see one (other than a reference to separately filed permit for a fence)

The 722 staging appears to be under the project name "PCL TEMP CONSTRUCTION TRAILER" as one of those permits actually references 722.

Project 3429 actually had grading done which points to hotel.

Not disagreeing with ParkRumors, just throwing in my 2 cents.

Edit: I know 3000 numbers are associated with Potter projects at IoA. The whole situation is just weird, but it should clear up soon.

Last edited:
^ I know it is a stretch, but the hotel is being built relative to the Potter project.

I can't believe that thick guy typed "worth wild". What pack of wolves was he raised by?

Where does UO Team Member overflow parking go now? Oh no, not the parking garage again.

As a parking and transportation team member, I really hope you guys don't come through the tolls either since it screws us up too!

I'm almost positive that this was the reason for the team member lot expansions that were just recently completed. Hopefully it won't be necessary to park over in hollywood anymore.