Cabana Bay Beach Resort | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Cabana Bay Beach Resort

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
As a parking and transportation team member, I really hope you guys don't come through the tolls either since it screws us up too!

I'm almost positive that this was the reason for the team member lot expansions that were just recently completed. Hopefully it won't be necessary to park over in hollywood anymore.
But add Potter 2.0, transformers, a new resort, and USF/IOA's attendance is going to increase once again. More attendance means more team members. 1 extra bit of parking is barely the answer.

Park Rumors had the correct site for Cabana Bay:

609cabana.jpg

I can't believe that thick guy typed "worth wild". What pack of wolves was he raised by?

LOL! I thought the same thing :p He is part of the scum on the Earth!

I hate that I had to read his posts! Anyways, I hope Universal adds a new and innovative type of transportation from all the resorts to the parks and citiwalk!

A bunch of permits were filed for this monolith today. I guess that means they are going to build what they said they were going to build a week ago. *lights damp rocket flair* fzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......

Universal is taking Disney by storm. Transformers, Potter Phase II, and now this. Just fantastic!

Glad to see the work already starting. I drove by there today, though I didn't get to see the crane as I went down Hollywood Way. It will be fun to watch the construction over the next few years. They are wasting no time!

I wonder what the water way is gonna look like? Especially when it passes the empty area next to it with the Harry Potter props.

Are we sure this one will be connected to the water way system?

Orlando Theme Park News has posted that a crane is now on the hotel's construction site.

itUiZVwQn3tNt.JPG

ibgAa8gap33JUQ.JPG

Interesting, That's not the turkey lake parcel, that's the one next to royal pacific... AKA staging areas.

Strong rumors floating around suggest that Uni will not extend the waterway.

Really? Yeah it's a value priced resort, but really? That makes no possible sense to torture your guests by driving to get to City Walk. If that is true they should AT LEAST get free parking in the garage. That's gotta be a bad rumor.

....... That's gotta be a bad rumor. I'm sorry.

Really? Yeah it's a value priced resort, but really? That makes no possible sense to torture your guests by driving to get to City Walk. If that is true they should AT LEAST get free parking in the garage. That's gotta be a bad rumor.

....... That's gotta be a bad rumor. I'm sorry.

Expect a tram and or walkway at the very least.