Cheetah Hunt | Page 106 | Inside Universal Forums

Cheetah Hunt

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Manta soft opened about a week early so there's always a chance :smiley:

I was there for Manta and yes there always a chance but things change daily at this point in the project. I overheard last visit this weekend meaning tomorrow would have a great chance at softs :shrug: I will say though BGT has never had soft openings for a coaster.

Anybody want to go to SeaWorld on the 28th? :thumbs: (yes, this means I'm probably getting the AP). It's been a while though, do I go to Guest Services or Guest Relations?

Last edited:
Ride Manta at least 5 times your first day. Trust me. :thumbs:

Ride it first, trust me, before the lines get over an hour. People (dumbass kids) literally run to the que when they drop the rope.
JM Guest Services would be my guess...

--- Update ---

I was there for Manta and yes there always a chance but things change daily at this point in the project. I overheard last visit this weekend meaning tomorrow would have a great chance at softs :shrug: I will say though BGT has never had soft openings for a coaster.

Thought about going tomorrow but I am hanging out waiting for the Lightning game....

Manta soft opened about a week early so there's always a chance :smiley:

I remember when Manta soft opened, there were commercials and everything (at least in the Tampa Area)....needless to say, I RUSHED over there the next day after that commercial :lol: It was weird to see Manta with a soft openeing and I was hoping Cheetah Hunt would, but at this point, I seriously doubt they'll open it until Grand Opening Day...

Yeah, I think I'm going to get that AP. But would I have to get it inside the park? I don't want to waste time. I would very much like to run straight to CH.

If you buy it online you can use the print out to get a ticket at a kiosk stationed by the tram stop and then go to the gates to get in. Otherwise you can buy the tickets outside the park, but I do not know if the you get the "best price'"
Then if you want you can upgrade the paper to ticket to a plastic (credit card type) for $5 as you leave and that goes to a conservation fund.