CityWalk Waterfront Redesign | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Waterfront Redesign

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I hate to be off topic, but I've barely had time to come on OU lately so I may have missed something, but what's up with this "back stabbing liar" thing?

Let's just say KingEric was taking advantage of his Staff priveleges on this site, and neglected to tell us he was a contributer for another site. Still haven't heard from either of them, btw.

Take two! :lol:

Orlando Theme Park News has a new CityWalk update and took a look around the new deck.

iS2JImyfqEP5F.JPG

itp4Lg6x6TPCZ.JPG

iUoNZxWyE0K78.JPG

The entire area looks SO much better. The decks are very classy looking, and the wooden benches replacing the ugly grey/steel ones around the area are a serious step up.

I think to get a proper gauge, you would need pictures in late afternoon/ early evening. Not a rainy day.

That is why I asked the question and pointed out that it was a rainy day. That said... serving hot sausages etc in 90 degree weather seems like such an oxymoron. Cold sandwiches, salads and daquiris would be more up my alley in that weather. Iced oysters and shrimp cocktail would be dandy too.

When I've gone during mid-day on a sunny day, and late at night, they're usually packed. Especially the one by Margaritaville. Had to wait a good 15 mins to get a drink.

Wait until HHN's starts, they will pay for themselves ten fold by the end of the event. :lol: