CityWalk Waterfront Redesign | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Waterfront Redesign

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Almost done with Phase II. These guys are fast.

i76ckg.jpg

2mwyuep.jpg

Last edited:
The newest section is now open. The main stand within the deck serves breakfast, snacks, sandwiches, beer, wine, cocktails, and an assortment of non alcoholic beverages. Sorry about the quick photos everyone by this time I was trying to get out of there before another band of storms hit.

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

This doesn't relate to the new decks but how long have they had the new voice overs on the water taxis? It's now a woman telling you about restaurants and entertainment options located wherever you're going. They used to just have a man tell you were you we're going then played music.

Pretty much the same story today as it was yesterday unless Hateto or someone else noticed different. The new patio was in use and the second one was still walled up but I didn't notice much going on behind the walls

Staff Edit

Removed link and pictures due to association of back stabbing liar. I apologize to anyone who might of clicked on that link to pure garbage. Have a great day!

HTF :thumbs:

Staff Edit

Removed link and pictures due to association of back stabbing liar. I apologize to anyone who might of clicked on that link to pure garbage. Have a great day!

HTF :thumbs:
I hate to be off topic, but I've barely had time to come on OU lately so I may have missed something, but what's up with this "back stabbing liar" thing?

Whoops! Honestly didn't realize said backstabbing liar was also a contributor that site as well or that those were his pics. Sorry 'bout that. :bolt: