CityWalk Waterfront Redesign | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

CityWalk Waterfront Redesign

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Looking very good. Seems like the worrying about the loss of greenspace was unwarranted.

It really was. When I stopped by this weekend I took a glimpse across from the Hard Rock, and there is still a lot of green space. The grass needs some help, though... it's turning brown, and it definitely won't flatter the decks if they don't try to fix that.

It really was. When I stopped by this weekend I took a glimpse across from the Hard Rock, and there is still a lot of green space. The grass needs some help, though... it's turning brown, and it definitely won't flatter the decks if they don't try to fix that.
If anything, the new areas are more lush than before.

Going to be very good for beverage sales during the summer evenings I assure you. Wait until HHN when everyone is in Citywalk getting fueled up on some liquid courage :lol: These added open spaces to give the consumer a more "adequate" place to relax after buying that 6 dollar beer.

From today,

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

IMG_1113.jpg

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1115.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

IMG_1120.jpg

IMG_1121.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_1123.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1225.jpg

IMG_1226.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

Reactions: BJCool
Just in case people were wondering where they keep those extra palm trees handy,

IMG_0473.jpg

Great pics. Is there an opening date for the bar at the first terrace?

The tipped trees could also be viewed in the 'new hotel' thread pictures from the opposite direction. Did any grading work seem to be continuing there?

Funny you mention the bar as those frozen concoction makers are on and filled. Is was not open last night nor this past Thursday either. As for the new hotel, nothing going on except a new PCL School Bus is now on the lot. But thats just for carrying workers from there to the construction zone in Amity.

Looks good, just disappointed their selection of alcohol is the generic, Vegas slushies and not an actual bar. (A bar that doesn't loudly blast music or play Jimmy Buffet non-stop might I add).

I would imagine different decks will have different options.

^ Like a full bar of top shelf and beer? Those 7-Eleven mixers are pathetic. Premixed frozen alcoholic drinkys... the alcohol in them is probably bottom rung gut-rot. I prefer my gut stays happy and the only thing ruined is my liver and kidneys. Only sensible right?