Dark Universe (Epic Universe) | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Dark Universe (Epic Universe)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's the Wolfman not CFTBL... he'd shred it, unless you laced it with silver.

Personally I would've rather seen rockwork added to this section only because the proximity of that building annoys me. I'm nitpicky, can't help it.
Well yeah, in a perfect world I want more rockwork, but there's still construction in the area so I'm hopeful this is a temporary net. As Epic starts gearing up towards opening, there will be lots of continuous testing along with more people in the park to get it ready.

*Activates "tent over the park" rumor*
michael-scott-the-office.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Wesker69
"The Bride" coming Halloween 2025. Just in time for Epic opening

A new take on the classic tale of The Bride of Frankenstein is headed our way from director Maggie Gyllenhaal, her upcoming genre movie simply titled The Bride!.

The Bride! will release in theaters on October 3, 2025.

We recently learned that The Bride! will star Penelope Cruz as the titular Bride, with Christian Bale as Frankenstein, and Peter Sarsgaard as a detective.

Jessie Buckley (Men, I’m Thinking of Ending Things) also stars.

In the original 1935 film from director James Whale, “After recovering from injuries sustained in the mob attack upon himself and his creation, Dr. Frankenstein (Colin Clive) falls under the control of his former mentor, Dr. Pretorius (Ernest Thesiger), who insists the now-chastened doctor resume his experiments in creating new life. Meanwhile, the Monster (Boris Karloff) remains on the run from those who wish to destroy him without understanding that his intentions are generally good despite his lack of socialization and self-control.”

Various plans for a Bride of Frankenstein remake have been announced over the years, more recently with the failed Dark Universe and A24’s long-dormant project Bride.

Yorgos Lanthimos’ Poor Things starring Emma Stone, Willem Dafoe and Mark Ruffalo, which just won several Oscars, is also essentially a Frankenstein/Bride of Frankenstein tale.

Well, considering the original Bride of Frankenstein had very little Bride actually in it, there's a lot more that could be explored with that character.

Last edited:
This coaster is the only real disappointment for me in EU prior to actually experiencing it before it opens. It just seems so short and boring.....even for the family coaster that it is. Maybe I will change my mind once I actually ride it in all its themed and atmospheric glory.....but for now "meh".