Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Disney Springs Discussion

Thanks for the update. Did you by any chance get to see what the crowds were like at the AMC? No movie theaters here in North Carolina until at least mid-September.

When I was there on Wednesday night the crowds at AMC were non-existent. I literally saw one person walk in and that was when I realized the theater had reopened.

Ended up back at Disney Springs for a quick trip yesterday, I was quoted a 50 minute virtual queue but I think it only ended up being around 30, then the line itself was 15-ish.

I absolutely love the decor in there, it’s now my favorite little place in Disney Springs just for that decor aspect alone, and the cookies were delicious too!

Wait? I thought Voodoo was Universal's "Sprinkles"?

Idk who’s claiming that one, but, unless Sprinkle’s changed to a creepy cute aesthetic and I haven’t caught on (or you’re joking and I’m not catching on either lol) IMO, Disney absolutely didn’t have anything on property comparable to Voodoo Doughnuts vibe-wise until Gideon’s opened.

The shop aesthetic seems secondary to the reason why it was added: popularity of the item in the local Orlando area and Polite Pig and a continuing trend towards photogenic desert items (Sprinkles, Voodoo, Toothsome, etc).