Disney+ | Page 76 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney+

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Reactions: AlexanderMBush
The Marvel One-Shot "All Hail The King" from 2013, which goes back to explore Trevor Slattery's character in jail (and he is ultimately kidnapped by a member of the Ten Rings to go meet the actual Mandarin), has been uploaded to Disney+ ahead of Shang-Chi.

Reactions: Grabnar
Two new NatGeo documentaries coming to Disney+ later this year after their limited theatrical runs (to be considered for awards contention). Becoming Gusteau got stellar reviews at TIFF. Fauci not so much.

A few Halloween specific things that now have release dates:

All episodes are dropping at once for this show, presumably so the entire show is streaming while it's still seasonally relevant. I think this has a decent amount of promise, but we'll see.

All of this is coming November 12th. Happy to see The World According to Jeff Goldblum returning. Also, a Book of Boba Fett special look.

Reactions: Tbad556
This is a... weird trailer. Some of the stuff shown looks super Disney Channel then some of it looks legit horror. I guess it's an anthology series so it could be a mixture?

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Another thing to possibly look out for if anyone else here would be at all interested, I’m guessing possibly “evermore: The Buckingham Sessions”? We’ll see on the 12th.

Reactions: Nick
I'm glad Disney is having so many Halloween themed things this year, hope most every year they get this spooky

Another thing to possibly look out for if anyone else here would be at all interested, I’m guessing possibly “evermore: The Buckingham Sessions”? We’ll see on the 12th.

I’d love it if this happened, but not holding out hope.

Rumor on the Tweet is that Echo is going to serve as a jumping off point to bring some Netflix Marvel characters back with the same actors. Specifically Charlie Cox’s Daredevil, with the rumor being Echo will be sort of a Season 4 for the character in a way.

Echo being a spiritual Season 4 feels like a good thing, especially with the rumors of Cox and Vincent in No Way Home and Hawkeye respectively.

Though I am curious to see how they write Kingpin as a fatherly figure if he adopted Echo.

Reactions: Nick
I've never heard of this graphic novel, but reading the description of the show and seeing who's involved in this behind the camera (Daniel Destin Cretton who just did Shang-Chi) and who's executive producing (EP's from Bob's Burgers and Westworld are on), it at least sounds on the surface like something promising right now: