Disney+ | Page 93 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney+

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've enjoyed most the Music Doc's Disney has been doing and things like putting up The Encanto Hollywood Bowl Performance. I'm much happier with this kinda "filler" content over more meh shows no one watches

6 of the Spider-Man live action universe movies are coming to Disney plus over the coming weeks with the Raimi trilogy coming tomorrow along with TASM. Homecoming and Venom come to D+ on May 12. The only missing films at that point are Far From Home, No Way Home, Venom 2, and Morbius. Also, I assume they'll get Into The Spider-Verse.

The missing movies from D+ are on Netflix currently I believe until that Pay 1 contract expires. Disney holds the Pay 2 window.

This looks like it has a chance to actually be really fun and actually pretty good. The caliber of talent involved in this is what really has me excited. Michelle Yeoh, Stephanie Hsu and a few others from EEAAO, Daniel Wu, Destin Daniel Cretton (Shang-Chi) as an EP and Director, along with some newcomers really is giving me some hope for a fun action comedy (in the vein of a super hero genre) that is derived from Chinese mythology.

Last edited:
6 of the Spider-Man live action universe movies are coming to Disney plus over the coming weeks with the Raimi trilogy coming tomorrow along with TASM. Homecoming and Venom come to D+ on May 12. The only missing films at that point are Far From Home, No Way Home, Venom 2, and Morbius. Also, I assume they'll get Into The Spider-Verse.

The missing movies from D+ are on Netflix currently I believe until that Pay 1 contract expires. Disney holds the Pay 2 window.

Any word on ASM2? Feels like a strange specific omission.

Been looking forward to this movie for awhile for reasons that really are just in hopes that it's good, but mostly because

1. It's actually an original Sci-Fi movie, not based on an IP
2. 21 Laps (Shawn Levys Production company) is behind this and they do a lot of fun original IPs
3. They've been stressing the Stranger Things nature to it which i'm hoping is more in terms of younger cast chemistry rather than a "Stranger Things in Space" movie.

Here's to hoping! May 12 on Disney+.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Been looking forward to this movie for awhile for reasons that really are just in hopes that it's good, but mostly because

1. It's actually an original Sci-Fi movie, not based on an IP
2. 21 Laps (Shawn Levys Production company) is behind this and they do a lot of fun original IPs
3. They've been stressing the Stranger Things nature to it which i'm hoping is more in terms of younger cast chemistry rather than a "Stranger Things in Space" movie.

Here's to hoping! May 12 on Disney+.

This looks fun, "The Martian" meets "Stand by Me." Definitely will check it out.

Reactions: Nick
finally bobs burgers and Solar opposites with MCU and Simpsons

I’ll keep that app for pretty much ever now
Man i've been telling you for a few years you could have this already if you had a VPN :lol: Thankfully it'll finally be coming to the US, but oddly even though there will be a Disney+ with Hulu app, Hulu will still exist on it's own and Disney+ without Hulu will also still exist, but that makes more sense as you can just charge more for including Hulu into Disney+ so it'd be a higher tier.

Man i've been telling you for a few years you could have this already if you had a VPN :lol: Thankfully it'll finally be coming to the US, but oddly even though there will be a Disney+ with Hulu app, Hulu will still exist on it's own and Disney+ without Hulu will also still exist, but that makes more sense as you can just charge more for including Hulu into Disney+ so it'd be a higher tier.
I watch stuff on consoles so its not as easy as that

It just nice to have it all on the app where anyone can watch them

I thought The Muppets Mayhem was the best Muppets television Disney ever made (low standard). I liked it but didn't love it.
First of all these characters have got a bit more depth that was lacking in the original show, great. Extra win is Disney can't ruin the well known characters like they did in the past.
Weakest link is the story of the female lead who lies, was incompetent multiple times and without any of her doings it ended in a happy ending. She failed to learn from every mistake she made. That is a bad from the writers (not the actress).
The over acting of the human characters was painful to watch and didn't fit the concept of the Muppets. When they toned it down the show improved a lot, I blame the director.
Cameo's are fine but this was 50% too much imho. Cameo's are a Muppets thing but this is trying too hard and sometimes distracted from what was going on.
I wonder for who this was made, music is old style (love it) but wouldn't connect much with most kids, same goes for the cameo's.
Best episode, the first one. Worst episode, the Social Media one.