DreamWorks Land (General Discussion) | Page 75 | Inside Universal Forums

DreamWorks Land (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Universal Orlando has opened the new DreamWorks Imagination Cafe near DreamWorks Land, replacing the old KidZone Pizza Co.

Are they going to add a sign?

Peeked in here today out of curiosity—it’s not nearly as bad as some people are making it out to be. It reminded me of the Bug’s Land at OG California Adventure, which was also solid for what it was. It does look like the Shrek playground is a lottttttt less expansive than the Fievel one, but there were actually kids in it so that’s a positive change. And that was really my biggest takeaway…the five minutes I was in there I saw more little kids than I’ve ever seen in a Universal park so clearly this fills a huge need. Overall job well done.

The best part was that new ET sign, though. That thing looks awesome.

I'd just like to add that Kitty Softpaws is freaking hot!

So, get a good photo. Don't like touch her and stuff.

She is HOT!

• Haha
Reactions: GA-MBIT

It took them close to a full year to add Minion Land to the park map on the website. These kind of updates used to be made the DAY a new attraction opened. Not sure what's going on lately but either the Uni website is run by a bunch of grifting clowns or there is some kind of 65-step red tape program required to push a simple PDF to a website.

Reactions: Mad Dog
FWIW the map has been live on the app since the official opening. It seems they don't think many people visit the PDF map on the website to warrant immediate attention - but I agree, it should be updated just as quick, too.

Reactions: TheCodeMan95
It took them close to a full year to add Minion Land to the park map on the website. These kind of updates used to be made the DAY a new attraction opened. Not sure what's going on lately but either the Uni website is run by a bunch of grifting clowns or there is some kind of 65-step red tape program required to push a simple PDF to a website.
Standard Universal Operating Procedure

Volcano Bay had concept art depicting the park and several attractions on the site until nearly 2 years after opening. Universal doesn't do a good job at updating information on the sites/app as much.

Reactions: Mad Dog