Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wasn't there talk of the fog seeping into the entire building and after years of moisture build-up legitimately causing issues with the structure? Or am I making that up?

I love it, I’d love if the facade got a mini revamp once Kidzone opens again. ET next to Mummy is my favorite ride at USF.
This! The facade needs SOMETHING other than the current hideous marquee thingy. The entrance is also WAYYYYY too deep into the old Kidzone. There has got to be a way to shift the entrance a bit so it isn't sitting right in front / directly inside the new DreamWorks land.

Please don’t remove the last classic attraction entrance arch that remains in the park :(

I know it sounds silly but the soundstage/hot set theme from the entrance to the pre show room is so nostalgic and charming to me.

There were plans to rearrange the entrance when Nintendo was the plan. It’s possible they revisit it after the KidZone redo.

As far as the fog effects, I remember that room getting very humid which could effect the aging track and AAs. It’s possible they decided to leave them off until it goes down for a refurb.

I found the effect to be ridiculously loud for a children's attraction

I kinda chalked it up as part of the ride's soundtrack, things are so bad these steam geysers are going off. I do hope something comes back.

I love it, I’d love if the facade got a mini revamp once Kidzone opens again. ET next to Mummy is my favorite ride at USF.

That queue needs work more than anything, from the awkward HHN exit to the old drinking fountains. I'd rip it all out, widen the rails, add new drinking fountains/water bottle refills, and update the queue video.