Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026) | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast and Furious: Hollywood Drift coaster (Opening 2026)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So I know this coaster will take a little while
But don't they also need a new tram loading area first? I know rumors are the current construction of the new area down the hill behind Despicable Me ride, but do we have a permit like this to back that up?

So I know this coaster will take a little while
But don't they also need a new tram loading area first? I know rumors are the current construction of the new area down the hill behind Despicable Me ride, but do we have a permit like this to back that up?
tram loading area is on the opposite side so i think it should be good!

Beyond hyped for this, but I'm still having trouble visualizing the layout here, especially as it pertains to the firehouse. Can you really put a roller coaster track "in front" of a firehouse?

Reactions: alias8703
I wonder if this will launch into a top hat, then drop down the hill? That would make for a world class first drop (not sure how tall the hillside is, maybe a couple hundred feet?).