General Movies & TV Thread | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

General Movies & TV Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Absolutely loved the first one, surprised we're getting a sequel nearly 10 years later but I'll take it.

We know it's a sequel or just the same director?

I'm excited either way but I would assume it follows the new Apple specials/shows and not the Blue Sky movie

That looks super fun

I thought the first film was fine/good and this looks like a good sequel that will have even more fun

with the caveat that I have not watched these movies in more than a decade ... aren't Shrek 3 and Shrek 4 quite bad? I can tell you I'll semi-regularly through either of the first two Shrek movies on but have never felt the urge to rewatch the later sequels.

...that said if this is successful and leads to a resurgent theme park presence, you won't hear any complaining from me.

with the caveat that I have not watched these movies in more than a decade ... aren't Shrek 3 and Shrek 4 quite bad? I can tell you I'll semi-regularly through either of the first two Shrek movies on but have never felt the urge to rewatch the later sequels.

...that said if this is successful and leads to a resurgent theme park presence, you won't hear any complaining from me.
Shrek the Third is okay, but still an enjoyable watch for me. Shrek Forever After is actually great.

3 Was really bad, 4 is fine. It has some good jokes and a cool idea but I prefer both the Puss in Boots Movies to Shrek 4.

Also Puss in Boots is what gives me hope

I saw the Holderovers, last night. It's a good film, if you have been in the mood for a 70/80 style movie then this is for you. It's well acted and funny

What’s the cost from releasing it to Max? People can hate monopolies about places buying studios but Universal needs to buy WB.