General Reality TV Thread | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

General Reality TV Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The person who has been getting the best edit is Dani, simply by barely being included! Besides a few DRs and passing convos, she's been absent from the show. Then again, it's very hard to edit Dani's game into the show until she wins power because of the 50 alliances the has, etc.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
Ya I guess it’s true more of the Janelle stuff has taken over post Veto so we’ll see tonight.

Biggest HOH in a long time tonight, let’s manifest a Janelle or Kaysar win PLEASE!!!!

Reactions: Tbad556
Ya I guess it’s true more of the Janelle stuff has taken over post Veto so we’ll see tonight.

Biggest HOH in a long time tonight, let’s manifest a Janelle or Kaysar win PLEASE!!!!
Janelle or Kaysar have to win, but if they don't, the best alternate options would be Bay, Day or Kevin. All 3 of those may actually put them up tbh, but they're the best alternate options they have, which really shows you how important this freakin' crap shoot comp is gonna be tonight.

Janelle or Kaysar have to win, but if they don't, the best alternate options would be Bay, Day or Kevin. All 3 of those may actually put them up tbh, but they're the best alternate options they have, which really shows you how important this freakin' crap shoot comp is gonna be tonight.
God it’s gonna be so stressful

God it’s gonna be so stressful
I want them to win bc I like them, but I also don't want a steamroll season. If they do both go up, I can't decide who i'd rather stay. On one hand, I want to see Kaysar stick around and play without Janie, but I know that once she leaves, he's going to continue being the way he is and keeping a target on himself. If Kaysar goes, Janie may be able to use her social abilities to ingratiate herself into alliances potentially... the only person who vehemently wants her gone is Franzel.

I think Janie has the potential to go farther, so i'm about her staying, I guess. I feel like we're gonna see a Nicole win again, unfortunately.

Julie talking about nominees being their own worst enemy. We may finally get the Janelle stuff.

EDIT: Meh at the edit. Absolute vomit at the podcast plug.

Incredibly glad to see the result of the vote, but what the hell happened when the feeds were off today with some of these votes?!

WHEW, JULIE. Really gave it to Nicole.

MAJOR SIGH.

Awful awful awful lol. This is not fun right now ngl. As frustrated as I am with Nicole, Julie ending it like that was ROUGH to watch. One thing to start the segment that way, another to end it. Can’t say I’m enjoying this season sadly

MAJOR SIGH.

Awful awful awful lol. This is not fun right now ngl. As frustrated as I am with Nicole, Julie ending it like that was ROUGH to watch. One thing to start the segment that way, another to end it. Can’t say I’m enjoying this season sadly
I might give up if the next 2 weeks are predictable with Kaysar and Janelle, like nicole said “All-Stars not All-Scared” please make some moves this week....

I might give up if the next 2 weeks are predictable with Kaysar and Janelle, like nicole said “All-Stars not All-Scared” please make some moves this week....
Ya I hope Tyler has bigger plans but I’m doubting it. I am not thinking of keeping up with live feeds really this week though or at least until Sunday and see how things shake out.

Tyler certainly was not the worst of that group to win, as Tyler actually has absolute DISDAIN for Dani and he wants to get revenge for David by going after Memphis supposedly (and Memphis doesn't go home next to Jaysar, right?). IMO though, I think it might be too early for Tyler to think it's worth it to shake up the game when the whole house would agree on Janelle/Kaysar noms.

So i'm not exactly sure what the answer is, but some of the rules of BB need to change. Ever since BB16 when the "dominant alliance strategy" started, a large alliance forms every year now and basically steamrolls the first half of the year. I think in order to counter this, BB needs to change some rules or add new powers, which would change every year, which would advantage the weakened side. The Safety Suite is a start, but there has to be more because the game is just broken right now. When you have an alliance of 8 in a house of 16, that means that the other 8 would all have to get together for an alliance and that NEVER happens, because the majority alliance has side alliances to make sure that something like that doesn't form. So really, an 8-person alliance is even stronger than 8.

It's frustrating as a fan and i'm not sure what they can do, but Derrick certainly exposed this game in 16 and ever since it hasn't been the same. Like, this week is barely worth playing because Jaysar are gonna go up and the biggest drama all week will be which one the alliance wants to send packing. I know Tyler, Cody, Enzo are all sketched about Kaysar while the girls are sketched out about Janelle.

Ugh. I wish we could just fast forward to the second half of the game, since that's once this season will truly get interesting.

So i'm not exactly sure what the answer is, but some of the rules of BB need to change. Ever since BB16 when the "dominant alliance strategy" started, a large alliance forms every year now and basically steamrolls the first half of the year. I think in order to counter this, BB needs to change some rules or add new powers, which would change every year, which would advantage the weakened side. The Safety Suite is a start, but there has to be more because the game is just broken right now. When you have an alliance of 8 in a house of 16, that means that the other 8 would all have to get together for an alliance and that NEVER happens, because the majority alliance has side alliances to make sure that something like that doesn't form. So really, an 8-person alliance is even stronger than 8.

It's frustrating as a fan and i'm not sure what they can do, but Derrick certainly exposed this game in 16 and ever since it hasn't been the same. Like, this week is barely worth playing because Jaysar are gonna go up and the biggest drama all week will be which one the alliance wants to send packing. I know Tyler, Cody, Enzo are all sketched about Kaysar while the girls are sketched out about Janelle.

Ugh. I wish we could just fast forward to the second half of the game, since that's once this season will truly get interesting.
Ya I’m with you and idk the answer either. Derrick ruined things for sure, people saw a game they THOUGHT they could replicate and everybody has tried to since. Always a big alliance, always picking off the outsiders who don’t get the game, I’m not sure what they do differently either other than casting. Casting needs to improve that’s the bottom line. Get more people who wannna play and who want to win the money.

I’m not sure what else they can do but the game feels incredibly broken. Survivor has felt somewhat broken the last few years but not even close to this. This is just a repeat of seasons 16, 19, and 21 all over again and you could argue the other seasons not mentioned had this issue as well. Idk what they can do. Part of me thinks truly, bear with me, add in a new twist each week. It’ll either loosen gameplay up or tighten it even more but these people seem bored. Throw them off every week, do something to shake things up. Too many big brother seasons now where there are no shakeups it’s so boring to watch.

Reactions: Tbad556 and Nick
Ya I’m with you and idk the answer either. Derrick ruined things for sure, people saw a game they THOUGHT they could replicate and everybody has tried to since. Always a big alliance, always picking off the outsiders who don’t get the game, I’m not sure what they do differently either other than casting. Casting needs to improve that’s the bottom line. Get more people who wannna play and who want to win the money.

I’m not sure what else they can do but the game feels incredibly broken. Survivor has felt somewhat broken the last few years but not even close to this. This is just a repeat of seasons 16, 19, and 21 all over again and you could argue the other seasons not mentioned had this issue as well. Idk what they can do. Part of me thinks truly, bear with me, add in a new twist each week. It’ll either loosen gameplay up or tighten it even more but these people seem bored. Throw them off every week, do something to shake things up. Too many big brother seasons now where there are no shakeups it’s so boring to watch.
This season isn't nearly as bad as 16, 19 or 21 as there's no clear puppet master yet this year. I do think we're going to see a very interesting game played out once Jaysar are gone. As that big alliance is bound to crack against each other. The problem is that we have to wait 4-6 weeks into the show to get to the good part essentially in these modern times. A new twist to throw them off their game each week would be ideal.

Like, I almost don't even want to watch this week of feeds and am considering just making it a surprise for my self who wins Veto on Wednesday. Either Kaysar or Janelle are going home on Thursday - that's a fact. I don't need to hear Nicole playing victim and talking about how she invited Janelle to her wedding and now she was mean to her wah wah (when she wasn't) all week. I don't need to hear Janelle slander out of everyone's mouth all week, bc I know that's what will happen. It was already happening last night.

Also, some of the stuff new school BB players say are pretty off the rocker. Tyler was talking last night saying how BB fans don't want to see this "backstabbing and lying that Janelle is doing... it's old school". This is Big Brother! Backstabbing and Lying are two of the main things you do! And people are gonna wonder why Janelle is so loved after this season.

This season isn't nearly as bad as 16, 19 or 21 as there's no clear puppet master yet this year. I do think we're going to see a very interesting game played out once Jaysar are gone. As that big alliance is bound to crack against each other. The problem is that we have to wait 4-6 weeks into the show to get to the good part essentially in these modern times. A new twist to throw them off their game each week would be ideal.

Like, I almost don't even want to watch this week of feeds and am considering just making it a surprise for my self who wins Veto on Wednesday. Either Kaysar or Janelle are going home on Thursday - that's a fact. I don't need to hear Nicole playing victim and talking about how she invited Janelle to her wedding and now she was mean to her wah wah (when she wasn't) all week. I don't need to hear Janelle slander out of everyone's mouth all week, bc I know that's what will happen. It was already happening last night.

Also, some of the stuff new school BB players say are pretty off the rocker. Tyler was talking last night saying how BB fans don't want to see this "backstabbing and lying that Janelle is doing... it's old school". This is Big Brother! Backstabbing and Lying are two of the main things you do! And people are gonna wonder why Janelle is so loved after this season.
Ya I’m not doing feeds this week, isn’t exciting and I have too much going on anyways so that makes my decision easier for sure. I just don’t get it, social media ruined big brother as well. Everyone is too afraid to make moves in case it makes them look bad or look “evil” or idk. It just all stinks but I really think it solely comes down to casting at this point.

Ya I’m not doing feeds this week, isn’t exciting and I have too much going on anyways so that makes my decision easier for sure. I just don’t get it, social media ruined big brother as well. Everyone is too afraid to make moves in case it makes them look bad or look “evil” or idk. It just all stinks but I really think it solely comes down to casting at this point.
Speaking of casting... as I watch David, I really question why he was ever cast on this show (not, just All-Stars, but BB21) to begin with. He brings literally nothing to the table. He doesn't know the game, doesn't communicate well, he's one of the worst campaigners i've ever seen, and he's also not learning as he goes it seems. It just dumbfounds me that he was cast.

Speaking of casting... as I watch David, I really question why he was ever cast on this show (not, just All-Stars, but BB21) to begin with. He brings literally nothing to the table. He doesn't know the game, doesn't communicate well, he's one of the worst campaigners i've ever seen, and he's also not learning as he goes it seems. It just dumbfounds me that he was cast.
Yep, add it to the pile.

Last thing and then i'm probably done for awhile. I don't care who wins Safety Suite bc it doesn't matter and we all know Jaysar will be nominated. I may as well just skip Sunday's episode. I might skip feeds altogether and leave the Veto as a surprise for that episode so at least I feel a reason to watch. I don't want to find out Tyler won tomorrow and just feel Jaded all week.

None of that is actually what I meant to say initially though lol. One of the things that really pisses me off is hearing that they had been showing new casts BB16 - the literal worst season to show if we want a good show. Supposedly Bayleigh said that David and Nicole both confirmed that they are now showing them BB20, so that's at least better since there was a split house that season. But man, i'm just so down on this season already and I don't want to be.

I guess best hope (unfortunately) is Janelle goes and Ian scoops up Kaysar. Ian has long wanted to pick up Kaysar once Janelle leaves. If Kaysar is voted out this week, they keep going after Janie, but if Janie is voted out, I think Kaysar can skate by.