Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion | Page 131 | Inside Universal Forums

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It’s interesting how much the song choice gives the ride a different energy. I could see your overall enjoyment being completely effected by what song is picked.

Reactions: shiekra38
It’s interesting how much the song choice gives the ride a different energy. I could see your overall enjoyment being completely effected by what song is picked.
I bet, similar to RNRC, that it's not random and certain RV's will always play the same song. On RNRC, the license plate is how you can identify what song will play so I wonder if there will be something similar here.

This looks like a nausea nightmare and i'm getting why so many people at the cast previews mentioned motion sickness. Looks really fun but the projection and the movement not syncing up gonna make a lot of people sick.

Forgive the double post, but I'm hearing there is quite the extended queue outside Guardians

It's made out of tape, which is quite unhinged really

I just don't get why they don't wrap an extended queue around the building or something

I know metal is expensive now but it's quite odd

Forgive the double post, but I'm hearing there is quite the extended queue outside Guardians

It's made out of tape, which is quite unhinged really

I just don't get why they don't wrap an extended queue around the building or something

I know metal is expensive now but it's quite odd
The biggest shocker is the lack of umbrellas? Guess they're all being used for Slinky Dog's constant extended queue.

The biggest shocker is the lack of umbrellas? Guess they're all being used for Slinky Dog's constant extended queue.
Yes and Universal doesn't have any with Veloci's extended either

It really is so bizarre how the parks just leave people out in the sun
Didn't they have a bunch of 10x10 shade things during the first part of distancing or was that Universal?

Maybe its just the videos but the interior queue looked quite large to me (not counting the two pre-shows which seem to hold quite a few too)

Maybe its just the videos but the interior queue looked quite large to me (not counting the two pre-shows which seem to hold quite a few too)
It’s like 30 mins of queue inside standby before preshows. Which in reality will actually be an hour+ when LL is running.

Having waited in line, while it’s loading slow, we got through to preshows in less than 30. Then there’s the up to 10 min of preshow and presort rooms. Then another 10 or so prior to load platform.

It’s like 30 mins of queue inside standby before preshows. Which in reality will actually be an hour+ when LL is running.

Having waited in line, while it’s loading slow, we got through to preshows in less than 30. Then there’s the up to 10 min of preshow and presort rooms. Then another 10 or so prior to load platform.
So same as energy?

For anyone who has been on the ride, how strict are they about filming and photos? To my understanding, is a line in the pre show that kind of prohibits recording and the use of having communication devices out, however I am seeing a lot of videos and photos being posted from within the ride.

For anyone who has been on the ride, how strict are they about filming and photos? To my understanding, is a line in the pre show that kind of prohibits recording and the use of having communication devices out, however I am seeing a lot of videos and photos being posted from within the ride.
And those POVs and photos are all free promo for Disney, so don't expect Disney to start cracking down on that stuff now that the cat's already out of the bag anyway.

Reactions: MikePat
Didn't they have a bunch of 10x10 shade things during the first part of distancing or was that Universal?
I'm not sure, I don't remember that

It’s a feature not a bug. why build queues when everything is going to be a virtual or paid virtual queue.
I don't know if that's the plan or not...seems like they want standby to be unbearable so people will pay for G+

I get it, but Universal also has a paid queue option and there is more than enough queue space to absorb peak crowds

It's just two different philosophes I guess

Exactly.

Ok, so dumb question, will this have single rider line?

Last edited by a moderator: