Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
not necessarily, if they arent charging extra theres a chance theyll be running at a loss just due to operating and cast costs. I wouldnt expect more than 2 mazes to be open at a time, also since limiting the amount is a great tease for whats to come.
If they aren’t making this an add on to a ticket in the future, which they really should, people who want to go into these haunted houses are going to buy a ticket ONLY if they feel like it’s worth the price. And imo two houses, isn’t worth a full theme park ticket. But if it were 4-5, yeah.

If this works, from a business perspective, they should open as many houses as possible.
Which won’t be that many. Assuming they can staff them, they only have 6 max available (Sprungs and I believe MiB don’t have facades and Shrek is incomplete). The IP holders have to approve daytime ops, which likely knocks out Hill House and TCM with Beetlejuice as a big maybe. That leaves three soundstages.

If they aren’t making this an add on to a ticket in the future, which they really should, people who want to go into these haunted houses are going to buy a ticket ONLY if they feel like it’s worth the price. And imo two houses, isn’t worth a full theme park ticket. But if it were 4-5, yeah.

Then just wait til next year when they can run HHN.

So premier pass holders will have to register or show up friday?
Register.

Preview Details:

• When: Friday, September 18, 2020 from 1:00pm - 5:00pm.
    Entry time selected at registration.
  • Where: Universal Studios Florida
  • Registration is Required: Must be an active Premier Passholder and 18+ or older to register online for one (1) event arrival time.
  • Registration opens Wednesday, Sept. 16, 2020 at Noon.
  • Duplicate reservations will be canceled.
  • Space is limited and online reservations are required. First come, first served.
  • Premier Passholder complimentary prime self-parking is available at the Universal Orlando garages.

Which won’t be that many. Assuming they can staff them, they only have 6 max available (Sprungs and I believe MiB don’t have facades and Shrek is incomplete). The IP holders have to approve daytime ops, which likely knocks out Hill House and TCM with Beetlejuice as a big maybe. That leaves three soundstages.
That’s unfortunate. If they could somehow finish the facades for the sprungs they should add them.
Then just wait til next year when they can run HHN.
A full year is a really long time.

Reactions: londonwerecat
at the moment theyre clearly not trying to market this as anything HHN related to boost profits, it seems like its just a bonus theyre quietly sliding in to their seasonal offerings to pacify the hhn fans for the year to come. I strongly doubt theyll further market it or make it an add on ticket at any point, really seems like they want to avoid catching any flak for this if they can.

Well we did a thing, I just want to thank everyone here for being passionate about Horror nights, because bottom line is that Uni is doing this for the fans (and money.) They think that they will draw most of us in, and they are right. But I just wanted to thank everyone :)

Anyway, I hope people attending the event this weekend will give us constant updates how there experience is going. I hope everyone has a great time! A little bit worried about if the actors are prepared enough though... Did they really have that much time to rehearse?

Reactions: ReelJustice