Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 39 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Didn't try the drink myself but have heard nothing but horrible negative reviews about the drink, all other food options seem to be doing fine though and positive reviews lol. Are we assuming the tweet was removed due to negative feedback?

Reactions: RevFreako

Now THAT I will give a try. I had only heard bad reviews of Circus Peanut besides one single video where the reviewer just said it was a good option if you didn't want a sweet drink.
Are these drinks a bit stronger than the traditional pre-mixed options during normal HHN or are they about the same?

Now THAT I will give a try. I had only heard bad reviews of Circus Peanut besides one single video where the reviewer just said it was a good option if you didn't want a sweet drink.
Are these drinks a bit stronger than the traditional pre-mixed options during normal HHN or are they about the same?
The Circus Peanut drink tasted like a urinal cake

And I had to pay way more to try the Circus Peanut drink

So no news as to crowds today?
Some discussion about the park crowds today here:

Last edited:
Reactions: HydraGen2299
I wasnt there but the app showed. Gringotts @ 120min hulk 75min most of the day. most rides where Virtural. shrek was 120 min again. Must have been heaving.

Here's a quick report.

Landed at MCO around 4:30. Got to Cabana Bay around 5:30ish. Walked into USF around 6:15. Finished both houses by 6:45.

The standby times were WAY less than posted. Brides said 30 and we waited about 10. Tooth Fairy said 45 and we waited about 15.

So that all being said, I'm not sure if we're even going to attempt to get Virtual Line times tomorrow morning. Unless it's from our bed at Cabana lol.

Some discussion about the park crowds today here:

Appreciate you

Reactions: Tbad556
I would imagine that if this goes into next year we get a situation where they make all the houses this style but open all day. They probably charge a premium pass to get into the houses on top of the standard ticket that you have to buy to get in. If they have say 10 houses the standard ticket only guarantees you get in five on reservations and the VIP guarantees you get into all of them which would you price for like Express.

Yesterday people socially distanced near the Tooth Ferry queue from EPA(7:45 am gate open) and were told queues wouldn’t open until 8:30 am. They actually opened the queues 8:15-820 am, and I was the 3rd person to enter the house at 9:01 am

Reactions: JoeCamel
The circus peanut was just unpleasant and didn't offer complementing flavors. I think it might have been a problem of making it fresh vs pre-batch.

Reactions: rinacee