Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 40 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
If they decide to add stuff when are they going to announce it. From what I heard they had a new casting call a few days ago.
Probably as they get it up and staffed then ready to run. This year is a surprise we are open year so will be interesting to see what they come out with. It looks like all hands are looking for ways to plus this and increase the take.

If they decide to add stuff when are they going to announce it. From what I heard they had a new casting call a few days ago.

I have no inside info on adding two more houses, but considering they want to staff these houses daily in October, from 9am-5pm and some days 9am-9pm, I'm willing to place a bet the casting calls are for back ups for the existing two houses.

Just saw on IG that Beetlejuice is appearing in the Horror Make-Up Show? Is this part of the Halloween stuff, completely random today, or been happening for a while?