Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 44 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Why is brides showing 45m wait at 745am this morning? Is it going to be open for early park admission today?

It is. Both houses open for ep. virtual lines just came up but standby open. They are only checking on site guests for the back of the park for EPA

Already went through both houses on standby and was able to grab virtual line for both houses and hagrid already today. Parks aren't too packed yet.

Already went through both houses on standby and was able to grab virtual line for both houses and hagrid already today. Parks aren't too packed yet.

already did both houses 2x each. They were using the soundstage queue for brides at opening but aren’t using it atm. Constant flow of people entering the park but both house lines still very short. walk on with express.

already did both houses 2x each. They were using the soundstage queue for brides at opening but aren’t using it atm. Constant flow of people entering the park but both house lines still very short. walk on with express.
Got through 3x each house already, once walk on with early entry, and 2x with virtual. All times have been walk on.

I have a few questions, sorry if this is a bit off topic. First, are the standby queues open all day everyday? Or do they just kinda randomly pop up every now and then? And second, what times do the virtual queue passes go out? Thank you for any responses!

I have a few questions, sorry if this is a bit off topic. First, are the standby queues open all day everyday? Or do they just kinda randomly pop up every now and then? And second, what times do the virtual queue passes go out? Thank you for any responses!
Stand by was open this morning, and probably not again until late afternoon.

I believe the VP times drop at 830ish, 11ish and 3ish if I remember correctly.

I just finished in my Disney vacation. I decided to extend my hotel stay one more night. I have a Universal AP, so I’m thinking of just going to try hitting the houses today. Would it be okay to just show up around 6-7pm and be able to hit both houses? Thanks.

I just finished in my Disney vacation. I decided to extend my hotel stay one more night. I have a Universal AP, so I’m thinking of just going to try hitting the houses today. Would it be okay to just show up around 6-7pm and be able to hit both houses? Thanks.
Based on the last couple of weekends you should be, and there's virtual times opening up still for tonight.

Get a gps dupe app and put yourself here to request a virtual time.

Looking forward to your Disney trip report. :thumbsup: :)

Reactions: snayberry
Not sure is this is the thread for this or not, but I have a question- i haven’t made it to Universal to do the houses yet and I was wondering what the likelihood of me getting in to them if I show up later in the day and stay till closing is, I heard that they have short standby lines before closing

Not sure is this is the thread for this or not, but I have a question- i haven’t made it to Universal to do the houses yet and I was wondering what the likelihood of me getting in to them if I show up later in the day and stay till closing is, I heard that they have short standby lines before closing
Sundays seem to be good days after 2pm

On the last 2 Saturdays the houses went to stand-by around 5ish and have had only about a 10-30 minute wait for the remainder of the day, so 100%

I got into Studios at 830 pm. It was rainy still, both houses I was able to just walk into. There was no wait and I was able to close out with the Mummy ride after hitting both houses. I’m glad I was able to be able to hit both houses while on my Disney vacation.

Hitting both houses and Mummy is certainly a nice way to end the night!