Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020 | Page 43 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween at Universal Orlando 2020

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Wait did the tents get facades built? If not it seems the only house they could really open is BJ, icons, Texas unless they finished billie and wanted to use it this year since it’s prob not coming back next year?

Last edited:
I think it's important to keep your expectations in check, but this maybe something we can't ignore.
If @Legacy said that this portal was spotted and does exist then maybe it's possible?
But people carry on with your day until this thing shows up in the park, then we'll get slightly excited.

Keep a close eye on the park today though, something may sprung up.

I think it's ok honestly if this does happen and they open a Sprung tent without a Facade TBH, just another reason to go through the house again next year.

I have no reason to belive they'll be adding more haunted houses to the event. At this point, we'd be hearing about scheduling till Oct 16 and nothing has popped up. Additional casting has been for the existing houses. Also, why would you do your giant marketing push with media and NOT mention the new houses? If they were going to add more they'd announce it after the test.

ALSO, I have no inside info right now, and an absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

What sprung tent would it most likely be??

I think you're really really really jumping to conclusions here.