• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

Again, I'm positive that at this point it's misinformation that's intentionally being spread, either to get people talking about other stuff or just a very odd form of damage control to make us feel less confident about the rumored mazes, thus making us have to rely on the actual announcements like the vast majority of HHN guests.

Kinda reminds me of last year when all those speculated properties came out for the WW location. Pretty sure those were spread by people within Horror Nights to blind everyone to what it could be, like a speculation smoke bomb.

Kinda reminds me of last year when all those speculated properties came out for the WW location. Pretty sure those were spread by people within Horror Nights to blind everyone to what it could be, like a speculation smoke bomb.

I feel like they might be doing that with IT. Unless Warner Bros. pulled out due to the Neibolt House Experience or Stephen King had a say on the maze I don’t see why the IT Maze would be scrapped since WB and Universal seem to have a good relationship considering Trick ‘r Treat is still greenlit.

I feel like they might be doing that with IT. Unless Warner Bros. pulled out due to the Neibolt House Experience or Stephen King had a say on the maze I don’t see why the IT Maze would be scrapped since WB and Universal seem to have a good relationship considering Trick ‘r Treat is still greenlit.

Exactly! Though that still always puzzles me about why we lost The Conjuring earlier. But oh well, hopefully next year!

Exactly! Though that still always puzzles me about why we lost The Conjuring earlier. But oh well, hopefully next year!

Conjuring seems like a lock for 2019 considering Conjuring 3 is next year; but that’ll be a topic for next year’s thread. And I might be wrong but it’s been inferred that the lawsuit(which has been settled) caused the maze to be scrapped. And for IT I don’t see why it wouldn’t happen, but I wouldn’t be shocked if it didn’t happen

Conjuring seems like a lock for 2019 considering Conjuring 3 is next year; but that’ll be a topic for next year’s thread. And I might be wrong but it’s been inferred that the lawsuit(which has been settled) caused the maze to be scrapped. And for IT I don’t see why it wouldn’t happen, but I wouldn’t be shocked if it didn’t happen

Wait, didn't Murdy subtly hint that the lawsuit wasn't the reason we lost The Conjuring? Isn't that how that rumor about WB not allowing it to come for their potential future Halloween event got started? As for next year, if it comes, I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to just base it off of one movie.

Wait, didn't Murdy subtly hint that the lawsuit wasn't the reason we lost The Conjuring? Isn't that how that rumor about WB not allowing it to come for their potential future Halloween event got started? As for next year, if it comes, I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to just base it off of one movie.

If Warner Bros is trying to get serious in the Haunt industry it would be unreasonable for them to give one of their bigger IP’s to Universal(IT for this year), so if we did lose IT that could be a potential reason

If Warner Bros is trying to get serious in the Haunt industry it would be unreasonable for them to give one of their bigger IP’s to Universal(IT for this year), so if we did lose IT that could be a potential reason

Either way I just think whatever the Hell was going on over at the Florida HHN forum was just misinformation, and we should be more skeptical about info that comes over from their forum and how it affects us. Especially some of the supposed "replacements" that wouldn't make sense.

Either way I just think whatever the Hell was going on over at the Florida HHN forum was just misinformation, and we should be more skeptical about info that comes over from their forum and how it affects us. Especially some of the supposed "replacements" that wouldn't make sense.

Chris did say that nothing changed on his end, so that might be good news. Either way we really know nothings confirmed until the announcement. Unrelated but if AHS Cult SZ were to be announced at Monsterpalooza I’d wonder how long they’d wait for the Asylum announcement

Chris did say that nothing changed on his end, so that might be good news. Either way we really know nothings confirmed until the announcement. Unrelated but if AHS Cult SZ were to be announced at Monsterpalooza I’d wonder how long they’d wait for the Asylum announcement

Well I think it could happen next month, just to get it out of the way. We don't necessarily have to correlate with Orlando for their AHS announcement, like last year, so it could be announced in May, making room for the bigger announcements in the following months.

I was taking a dump on this beautiful Sunday of April 8th and I contemplated the question of:

Does John Murdy take his hat off when sleeping and/or showering?

Last edited:
Back