Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 178 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
See, having now watched the First Purge, the costumes, props, etc, are actually the biggest reason why I don't think it's coming, or at least that it won't be entirely based off of the new one. The entire climax of that movie revolves around people wearing blackface masks.

Holy crap. They better be careful with it, 'cause if they aren't, Universals would wish they only had to deal with the AHS: Asylum controversy.

If the maze comes, I could see it being either an original take on the IP like Orlando’s was(granted without messed up Scream sets) or a culmination of all the films. But there’s no way they’ll do TFP solo since it’d be way more controversial than AHS Cult or Asylum

If the maze comes, I could see it being either an original take on the IP like Orlando’s was(granted without messed up Scream sets) or a culmination of all the films. But there’s no way they’ll do TFP solo since it’d be way more controversial than AHS Cult or Asylum
See, having now watched the First Purge, the costumes, props, etc, are actually the biggest reason why I don't think it's coming, or at least that it won't be entirely based off of the new one. The entire climax of that movie revolves around people wearing blackface masks.

Holy crap. They better be careful with it, 'cause if they aren't, Universals would wish they only had to deal with the AHS: Asylum controversy.

I haven't seen the movie but I have talked to a lot of friends saying the movie is extremely political. My guess is that they will use the locations of the film but replace them with less controversial choices.
- The Church as the facade but replacing the KKK members with normal purgers and making to where it isn't controversial.
- Someone in front handing out NFFA cards or cards saying to join the experiment on Satan Island as the Password maze.
- The Block Party, A Few Alleyways, A Factory, and the Apartments/Climax.
- The Videos of Purgers purging (Human Piñata
- Replacing all of the Controversial Costumes with Costumes they used in Marketing but not in the film.
Murdy also stated a lot of facts that also help the idea of this maze happening.

- Next Maze to be announced is in the Backlot.
- Next maze to be announced has the Password.
- Murdy used the word "Atrocious" as a word to describe the maze next to be announced. (The Event "Purge" is viewed as Atrocious and the violence is Atrocious).
- Next Maze to be announced has a Announcement video which is for a Hollywood Exclusive (Which Poltergeist and HoB2 are said to be shared with Orlando).

Last edited:
I know we haven’t had one since 2015, but given that TWD is not a popular attraction that needs to utilize Baker Street for its extended queue (even on sold out nights), is there a chance the Baker Street scarezone returns and would construction on globe theater and Baker Street lower those chances?
Personally I think it’s still possible. In 2015 mel’s And French street were under construction but Corpz still utilized that location for a zone, even the construction walls were themed (which was a little meh but it looked better than the construction walls surrounding universal boulevard/giftshops at the entrance zone the past few years)

I know we haven’t had one since 2015, but given that TWD is not a popular attraction that needs to utilize Baker Street for its extended queue (even on sold out nights), is there a chance the Baker Street scarezone returns and would construction on globe theater and Baker Street lower those chances?
Personally I think it’s still possible. In 2015 mel’s And French street were under construction but Corpz still utilized that location for a zone, even the construction walls were themed (which was a little meh but it looked better than the construction walls surrounding universal boulevard/giftshops at the entrance zone the past few years)

Considering how far back the walls at Baker Street are for the 2020 project, I would highly doubt it; as it'd just congest that area.

It's either Killer Klowns or Chucky..

I could see why for either.

For Chucky, it'd be because of Childs Play's 30th Anniversary this year, along with how marketable the doll is for the event. But on the other side of the coin..Klowns has been highly requested by fans. And I think it's one of those IP's that is within a lot of the Legacy-fans for HHN wishlists. Not to mention of it's 30th Anniversary as-well.

Betting Chucky, but hoping Klowns.

Reactions: chris.g
I know this is a stretch but... AHS: Cult?

The wordplay @ush.hacker said, was a shared from Orlando..
Just as I've said to everyone who has asked me, "Bad news to some, great news to most"

Popcorn Georgie?
UnconsciousYellowHusky-size_restricted.gif

__

After looking at some photos and videos, yeah; there's no way in hell that The Black Tent (AHS/FDTD) isn't Blumhouse. And the WW venue..makes me curious.

Reactions: hhnlover