Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info | Page 46 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My response to this is simply to shrug. While I didn't post this prior weeks, my sentiment is and has always been that they were never going to charge less money for this event, regardless of the amount of content.

The pricing should come as a surprise to absolutely no one.

Reactions: Legacy
Apparently they’re not selling the frequent fear pass this year.

Normally I would be really hurt by this, but this year, I could care less. This is definitely going to be a one-and-done year for me.

Reactions: JawsVictim
Apparently they’re not selling the frequent fear pass this year.

Normally I would be really hurt by this, but this year, I could care less. This is definitely going to be a one-and-done year for me.
Yeah I normally go every thursday but this year whatever happens I am giving Universal a pass this year. I know it is disappointing the event isn't going to be as big as previous years but coming out of a pandemic I understand budgets are tight. Hopefully Universal continues to have a good year and can go full stop next year.

With 5 out of the 7 mazes (including TWDA as it is technically a new cycle), I want to think of what Murdy might have at MidSummer to show. Especially considering the direction they're going at is 2 announcements per week, stacked on-top of eachother.

Part of me would admittedly ask about the Tram, assuming they wouldn't go for the cheap route of Purge.

With 5 out of the 7 mazes (including TWDA as it is technically a new cycle), I want to think of what Murdy might have at MidSummer to show. Especially considering the direction they're going at is 2 announcements per week, stacked on-top of eachother.

Part of me would admittedly ask about the Tram, assuming they wouldn't go for the cheap route of Purge.
That’s exactly what I’m wondering too. Would he really fly out here just to go on stage and talk about something we’ve already been through? Maybe he’ll talk about hill house?

69 bucks is that cheaper than before? Seems cheaper than the last year for a week day ticket but maybe I'm wrong

Also I trust you guys more but my Universal Studios facebook group is claiming frequent fear pass is back this year...but I doubt it as well

69 bucks is that cheaper than before? Seems cheaper than the last year for a week day ticket but maybe I'm wrong

Also I trust you guys more but my Universal Studios facebook group is claiming frequent fear pass is back this year...but I doubt it as well
I mean I Saw they were back on Instagram? I’m hearing conflicting things

Well this might be the most underwhelming year for Hollywood I've seen in a long time. Majority of attractions are repeats, and not even ones that were highly regarded like AvP or Us. I know the pandemic switched up a lot of things but there's just not enough to justify visiting this year.
I have the opposite perspective. I agree the buildup this year is not hitting the same way it usually does and it's underwhelming, but this event needs the revenue badly after 2020, so I'll take my usual ticket approach even if it's not the most thrilling year. I want to support.

Still, totally understand folks who wanna skip this year, for any reason.

It's just a rough lineup. I don't know what else to say.

It would've been obviously significantly better with Beetlejuice and Halloween III, but these are the cards we were dealt. I think it's fairly insulting that they're charging approximately the same prices as the 2019 event.

I have the opposite perspective. I agree the buildup this year is not hitting the same way it usually does and it's underwhelming, but this event needs the revenue badly after 2020, so I'll take my usual ticket approach even if it's not the most thrilling year. I want to support.

Still, totally understand folks who wanna skip this year, for any reason.
How can you disagree?

I have to ask its fine if you want to support them but how is this exciting? Its reusing mazes and the most unique maze Bettlejuice is not showing up

Once again fine if you want to go but its not exciting and I want next year event to fight for my dollar unlike this crap, the park is literally busy EVERY day since june and they have huge cutbacks and not even doing the Harry Potter light show. To me this is the nail in the coffin that I need to take a break from the parks when my AP is done, they are just not passionate about the parks right now and considering they still turned profit in 2002 makes me even less sympathetic to this event.

I promise you the event being run by a corporate conglomerate does not "need" anyone's individual support. If you do not think this type of lineup is acceptable at these prices, you should reasonably consider not attending. There are plenty of other haunts in SoCal this year that are doing more to fight for your dollar.

How can you disagree?

I have to ask its fine if you want to support them but how is this exciting? Its reusing mazes and the most unique maze Bettlejuice is not showing up

Once again fine if you want to go but its not exciting and I want next year event to fight for my dollar unlike this crap, the park is literally busy EVERY day since june and they have huge cutbacks and not even doing the Harry Potter light show. To me this is the nail in the coffin that I need to take a break from the parks when my AP is done, they are just not passionate about the parks right now and considering they still turned profit in 2002 makes me even less sympathetic to this event.

Let's tone it down a bit.... This post is coming across a bit attack-ish. Remember, different strokes.

________

Also, dedicated threads have been posted. Take The Exorcist and Pandora's Box talk that way, please.

Reactions: Banshee
I love how the other day someone here was like “this community is a positive place,” and yet I’m getting roasted for saying “I agree the lineup is not great but I still would like to support and attend this event, and I understand if someone feels differently.” Like it’s some kind of egregious and offensive take.

You guys are wild.

This lineup is garbage but I don’t really care, I’m still gonna go and most likely will enjoy it because I just want to be in haunt season again, I miss it. Any other year I would be mad but I’m ok with the We’re getting back to normal year having an awful lineup. There’s nothing to get excited about so it doesn’t matter if the event overall isn’t great.

It's just a rough lineup. I don't know what else to say.

It would've been obviously significantly better with Beetlejuice and Halloween III, but these are the cards we were dealt. I think it's fairly insulting that they're charging approximately the same prices as the 2019 event.

Totally agree.

Also, I'm guessing that whatever is happening bts with the Halloween maze is why we haven't received an announcement for that?

Reactions: ghostsarejerks