Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2021 (USH) - News & Info

As I was in the minority that thought Pandora's Box was one of the worst mazes we've ever had, this doesn't bode well for me lmao

Every time I go to HHN in Hollywood, there's a maze where my knees buckle and I hit the floor and then Bambi walk my way out of the section. In 2019, that happened to me in Pandora on my 2nd or 3rd run through.

Rumor from Five Fires: H3 maze may be a mashup of H3 mixed with Halloween Kills.
Terror Tram comeback building more buzz

Jabbaz will be back in 2021. It's crazy popular. Not on these boards, but popular and a good people-eater.

I have to ask--how expensive does Jaaba usually cost? I would think that because it's a troupe that is primarily established at the MGM-Grand, alongside the effort of gathering the dancers and doing the blocking and choreographing, that it would be on a large scale budget.

Hey everybody, so yesterday this was posted over on the Orlando board...

Twitter saying hhn Hollywood lost the rights to Halloween 3
Apparently they removed the shamrocks

So, can anyone back this up? My thoughts on this are down below...

Feels like this would be a good post for the Hollywood thread since HW is the only park with visual confirmation that they're getting one. An the shamrocks getting removed doesn't mean they lost it. Since back in 2019, they put up the façade for KKfOS and the tent was a dead giveaway, a little while later they covered it up. A whole façade is too big to take down and hide, unlike those shamrock signs which could be easy to remove and put back up.

However Ringwraith's post earlier does indicate things are a changin', so that could be the case.