Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - News & Info | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hey does anyone know if their is a pin for this year other than the mystery box Halloween and killer klown ap pins?

I'm really curious what the extra bits are for the RIP tour, like the exclusive backlot experience and anything else?

Might be handy info for anyone on the fence about RIP vs Unlimited Express.

Hopefully an employee can fill me in, but I'm a little confused how a maze can flood. I have to assume there are measures in place to avoid that, but this happens every year. Are there holes in the tent? Is it coming in from the entrance or exit?

Hopefully an employee can fill me in, but I'm a little confused how a maze can flood. I have to assume there are measures in place to avoid that, but this happens every year. Are there holes in the tent? Is it coming in from the entrance or exit?
Not one

but California, it almost never rains. So most likely the materials they are using are easily to get into and flood

Reactions: Freak and Clive

Not one

but California, it almost never rains. So most likely the materials they are using are easily to get into and flood
Pretty much what he said. Even in Florida in some of their sprung tent houses (which are designed to withstand hurricanes, mind you) can get flooded to some degree. Water from wet guests can get in. Happened to me last year when the next great flood happened in line for Puppet Theater and I noticed the ground was a little wet in the house. As soon as I got out, they closed Puppet Theater for a few hours to get some water out of there.

But yeah, hopefully this will get them to be a little more mindful of the weather when they build the houses. I mean, there's only so much they can do to prevent flooding.

Considering every night is packed with insanely long lines, this is good news hopefully they will add another one or two extra nights. Did they decrease the number of fast passes? They are sold out this and next week.

Well... when I worked H4 in 2018, we didn't exactly have a proper tent protecting our maze. So that weekend from hell where it poured all night.. it was the worst. While all the other mazes closed (temporarily), they kept us open since Waterworld is literally behind guest services :chainsaw: while we stayed open, we maybe had like 3-4 people on set scaring. Needless to say, we had call outs the next night for both scareactors & maze hosts.

As awful as that was, it will be a wonderful memory of HHN. :lol::pumpkin:

Anyone know if the collector cups change based on weekend? I always thought it was strange the cups this year would be just Universal Monsters, but then figured if they had a maze on the cup for every weekend, it would just about work out, plus give people cool collectible items.

So for those who may be curious, since I haven't really seen it talked about or posted, I managed to find a picture of what Candyman looks like from the photo op from a youtube video.

1663373175010.png

I get that they really like doing the whole "person who looks like a mannequin jumpscares you" thing for RIP photo ops, but I can't help but feel like it would've just made for a better photo in general if he was a face character with a makeup application, since like, that is technically still the point of a photo opportunity.
Like can you imagine if they gave Norman Bates a wonky full head mask for his photo op on the tour?
It's a nitpick, but it just feels like the mask cheapens it to me.