Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - News & Info | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So what is the Forest Area? Its not on the Map but the Death Eaters are

It's part of the initative to add additional scare opportunities.

Death Eaters we already know is one, as is Haunted Forest. There will also be a Hollywood Harry Photo-Op at Terror Tram Unload Plaza, a scareactor in Dia De Los Muertos, and the Stalk-A-Round character that is labeled as a science experiment.

Hearing really good things about scarecrow. Heard one guy tell me it felt like an Orlando house. He unfortunately hasn’t been to the Orlando version so he couldn’t compare.

I’d guess this year is just busier

I didn’t go last year because it seemed like a meh event
This year is not only more packed with things to do and the weekend everyone here is talking to his online following and NOPE set being walk able are both also factors

Happy opening night everyone!

If you see a tall guy wearing the 2010 House of 1000 Corpses shirt, don’t be afraid to say hi! I plan to be there quite early!

EDIT: Also will likely wear my 2019 Ghostbusters lanyard to more easily identify me

Last edited:
Hitting opening night tonight with my buddy who has never been to the event. Got unlimited express and I am genuinely so excited for the event for the first time since 2016. Hope yall have a great time tonight!

Unlimited Express is so worth it. I did that in 2019 & 2021 and got about 3-4 runs per house on the night I went each year.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
Unlimited Express is so worth it. I did that in 2019 & 2021 and got about 3-4 runs per house on the night I went each year.
My approach has changed. I used to be an FFP person and I would go a couple times per week knowing I wouldn't try to hit every house each night, but that by the end of the season I would have done each house multiple times. But then like you, I switched to doing an Unlimited Express one night and then picking another random night to go back with a normal ticket. I may splurge and do two Express nights this year in addition to a normal night.

I love going at my own pace rather than having to meticulously map out a plan. Just so much more enjoyable.

I love going at my own pace rather than having to meticulously map out a plan. Just so much more enjoyable.
I love making a game plan, I don't know why. Something about it gives me a thrill. One day I'll do FOTL, but I have a feeling I won't enjoy it as much.

I love making a game plan, I don't know why. Something about it gives me a thrill. One day I'll do FOTL, but I have a feeling I won't enjoy it as much.
To each their own! I find it way too stressful to be on a regimented schedule. Knowing you can hit any maze at any time and not have to wait more than a few minutes is great. You're just fully immersed in the event -- you soak up a lot of small details that you might miss if you're worried about staying on a schedule.

Reactions: Jerroddragon
To each their own! I find it way too stressful to be on a regimented schedule. Knowing you can hit any maze at any time and not have to wait more than a few minutes is great. You're just fully immersed in the event -- you soak up a lot of small details that you might miss if you're worried about staying on a schedule.
I'm going twice this year....once with front of the line pass and once with my free pass from my AP

Even that feels like a lot to do. 9 mazes, a show and a few different kinda scarezones this isn't even talking about going on any of the rides. I'm happy I'll have two nights to see it all and just enjoy the small moments like walking around Hogwarts with deatheaters and not feeling rushed, which without a Front of the line pass night would be hard.

FcKjyVIacAEE89o.jpg

Also the new Bird Free Foaming character
Screenshot 2022-09-08 at 19-08-41 #Live from Universal Studios Hollywood’s Opening of Hallowee...png
Screenshot 2022-09-08 at 19-09-07 #Live from Universal Studios Hollywood’s Opening of Hallowee...png

Also a video (sorry can't make it work on here)

Last edited:
Reactions: Clive