Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - News & Info

Yo guys, anyone look at Murdy's twitter? Can't link to it cuz I don't have Twitter, but he said that Candyman will be exclusively on the RIP tour.

To all of the insiders saying Candyman was never happening this year, y'all were wrong. CANDYMAN IS HAPPENING THIS YEAR!!!!!! Kind of.

But now we know where those Candyman rumors came from lol

Yo guys, anyone look at Murdy's twitter? Can't link to it cuz I don't have Twitter, but he said that Candyman will be exclusively on the RIP tour.

To all of the insiders saying Candyman was never happening this year, y'all were wrong. CANDYMAN IS HAPPENING THIS YEAR!!!!!! Kind of.

But now we know where those Candyman rumors came from lol

Oh, that's out there now?

Yeah, Candyman performer in a Jordan Peele "museum" space in the RIP Tour lounge.

Thats kinda annoying actually would've loved to see that character without paying extra.

also im assuming this is for the haunted forest?

Sounds about right.
I'm assuming if theyre significantly taller without putting the performer in danger, the head is somekind of apparatus above the performers actual head?

That stilt won’t be in the haunted forest. Not enough room.

I’m not sure they even know exactly where it’ll end up.

I hope where ever it is at, I can get a picture with it.

Murphy did say we had like 4ish None Scare Zone themed areas right? So hoping this is included in one of those

That stilt won’t be in the haunted forest. Not enough room.

I’m not sure they even know exactly where it’ll end up.

Is this not the last character in Scarecrow? I could've sworn they mentioned a stilt character for the end of that one.

All of these masks are shaping up to look incredible.
The masks have always looked good in HHN but these are top-notch quality.
I also love how good Universal has been with keeping some aspects under wraps this year.
We still know absolutely nothing about Weeknd's maze other than what Orlando has done.
We're almost there! Just a couple more days, folks!

3181B7B3-92FD-43F7-994E-635B0E1560F7.jpeg
The entrance got its make over for HHN

Attachments

• 83186CCB-8843-4C4C-8CB7-6E30E68186FA.jpeg
    83186CCB-8843-4C4C-8CB7-6E30E68186FA.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 7
Amazing work on the Photos Speaking of: to both you, @HydraGen2299, js, and many others: thank you for enduring our desire of photos, and I am so happy to see as much coverage as we got for the construction season. May the Weeknd come (Or, I guess for TM's, sooner than us)!

Last edited: