Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2022 (USH) - Speculation & Rumors

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting tweet, yet again. While this could mean a shared "original maze/house" or a shared overall theme (i.e. 2019), this could also mean a shared "IP and original hybrid maze/house."

Bride of Frankenstein was a "more original" collaboration between both coasts, meaning, another shared Universal Monsters maze/house could be on the table (which is not surprising).

Maybe the rumored Chucky attraction is more original than some might have speculated (which a lot of people have assumed that the new television show would be translated into a maze/house). Chucky's 2009 maze/house was debatably a "IP and original hybrid maze/house," especially in Orlando.

It's important to note that what ever Murdy meant by in this tweet, at the end of the day, we might be getting multiple of collaborations this year for some creative ideas on both coasts.

Last edited:
late to the party but i just wanted to throw out that i'd absolutely die if we got "fear street" for terror tram. i went to all three premieres and they were the highlight of my 2021! netflix hired scare actors to walk around scaring people and even though it was broad daylight, they got some pretty good scares. plus they had the Camp Nightwing bus and sign as well as the "Now leaving Shadyside" sign. so the props are already in existence. plus they did a pop up in LA that i unfortunately missed, but it was like a mini-HHN maze
dclassic 2021-07-08 205828.277.JPGdclassic 2021-07-08 205830.734.JPGdclassic 2021-07-08 205831.201.JPG

late to the party but i just wanted to throw out that i'd absolutely die if we got "fear street" for terror tram. i went to all three premieres and they were the highlight of my 2021! netflix hired scare actors to walk around scaring people and even though it was broad daylight, they got some pretty good scares. plus they had the Camp Nightwing bus and sign as well as the "Now leaving Shadyside" sign. so the props are already in existence. plus they did a pop up in LA that i unfortunately missed, but it was like a mini-HHN maze
View attachment 15712View attachment 15713View attachment 15714

Had no idea that they did that. Neat!

I did get to do the Pop Up in LA and I thought it was great and better than some of the Mazes that HHN Hollywood had for 2021. I don't think Hollywood would go for that level of interactivity with how it was done for the Pop Up but it was awesome.

I am nervous with how Hollywood will do Fear Street (If it happens) as how the previous Netflix Mazes have been underwhelming.

I'm not as sure about the Fear Street pop up, but most of the horror media pop up events are done by JFI Productions, the same people who put on CreepLA. I know for sure they did a media pop up for the recent Halloween movie, and an "I Know What You Did Last Summer" pop up for the series. While I didn't attend them personally, people who did get to go raved about them, and I have been to many of the CreepLA events, and they're pretty amazing. But it's more of an immersive experience than a HHN maze, so I'm not quite sure it's fair to compare them.

Reactions: HydraGen2299
Welp.....

I know almost none of us want Insidious again, but being this is Hollywood and Murdy looooooooooves to recycle properties....

“The dark realm”….. of black walls ooooooooooooh bet the mere thought of that sent a chill down a lot of your spines

Status
Not open for further replies.