Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Construction | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Construction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From @HydraGen2299!

1679510388632.png

IMG_3289.jpg

IMG_3291.jpg

Can't go through this again...

Either way, I don't think it's that because the windows are different and the structure to the side is a different size, whereas the Candyman facade is a uniform height.
I was thinking maybe the other portions haven’t been built out yet but now that I think about it that wouldn’t make sense

Some tall sets being built all around! You love to see it.

RE: Candyman - I don't think that's Cabrini-Green and I don't think we'll see Candyman at the event this year.

I swear it’s like last years mazes never went away and are just being converted to a different maze.

The soundproof walls match the placement from where they were last year, and there also seems to be two trash containers inbetween Stage 15 and the Walls.

Could be possible they are prepping to start on both now.

Reactions: Crypt Keeper
If I remember correctly, those soundproof walls didn't come in until weeks before the event started. It seems that they are really trying to block views of construction more this year.

They are excessively trying to hide this location on the ground floor, respect.

So that puts venues at this right?

Upper
- Hudson Gate Venue
- Parisain

CG
-CG1
-CG2

Lower Lot
- Stage 15Side

and depending on circumstances, Stage 15 would have to be starting now too right? That would make it six venues starting in just April alone; with the only two left being Waterworld and Mummy Venue.

Reactions: Freak