Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Construction | Page 4 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Construction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm guessing the facade for the Mummy queue will be in the same location as last year.

Seems like it, given recent photos by our @HydraGen2299
IMG_4023.jpg

IMG_4025.jpg

IMG_4022.jpg

Interesting, it seems SS24's elephant gates have remained open for a few weeks. Perhaps that will be our new house venue?

IMG_4024.jpg

The well was reused for the original Holidayz in hell but it still doesn’t explain why it’s all the way out here at SS 24
Update: upon further inspection this is not the same well

Attachments

• IMG_4034.jpg
    IMG_4034.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Kinda reminds me of a larger scale version of the video store for Horrors of Blumhouse.

So I think it’s odd that the facade we think is Holidayz in Hell is already getting primer because in 2019 the facade didn’t get primer till wayyyyy after the hole for the clock was ready. It’d be weird if like they did primer twice right? That’s kinda counterproductive. I don’t think this is Holidayz guys this might be a similar facade in style and execution but a different house. Similar to how scarecrow kinda looked like Alice cooper
2019 photo credit: Nights of Horror
2023 photo credit: entertainment connection

Attachments

• IMG_4070.jpg
    IMG_4070.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 18
  • FwMy8P1aEAIN-ND.jpeg
    FwMy8P1aEAIN-ND.jpeg
    99.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
those lights are definitely industrial feeling but they’re not present on the good guy doll factory from the movie or the toy store so I dunno