Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Construction | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2023 (USH) - Construction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Really grasping at straws but at the KKFOS location, there's a circular wooden structure that reminds me of the crows pooping section of Scarecrow. There even is something that looks like a tarp there. It's an old picture but it's a recognizable shape imo. It would be very weird for a maze like scarecrow in this tent so I doubt it. scarecrow 4.jpg

Reactions: Crypt Keeper
Visited the park yesterday, construction at Klowns tent had all the framework and supports for the walls up and the facade had sprung up as well. The entire Universal Plaza is also closed off although that's probably not for HHN construction.

Theming is already underway for Cinema 2 (Halloween/Pandora), and interestingly it seems the free-standing portion has a window and shutter element. Just two days ago this was already up with that of primer, so they're fully at it now.

Screen_Shot_2023-04-19_at_6.53.22_PM.png

Reactions: Freak
From @HydraGen2299, progress is moving forward on the multiple facades currently seen. Cinema-1 (Scarecrow/Hill House) now has paneling to cover up the facade, For Cinema-2: the Free-Standing portion has now been given green paint onto the shutters, and at T-Pad Venue the facade has now been given paneling with what appears to be a central portion for the upper being intentionally open.

1682220479892.png

1682220500580.png

image.png

HHN 2023 seems to be the year of the Rectangle.

EDIT: From Hydra as-well..

IMG_3790.jpg

Last edited:
From @HydraGen2299, progress is moving forward on the multiple facades currently seen. Cinema-1 (Scarecrow/Hill House) now has paneling to cover up the facade, For Cinema-2: the Free-Standing portion has now been given green paint onto the shutters, and at T-Pad Venue the facade has now been given paneling with what appears to be a central portion for the upper being intentionally open.

View attachment 18747

View attachment 18748

image.png

IMG_3790.jpg
I like that last shot. That facade is gonna go hard

Reactions: StopMakingSense

View attachment 18747

View attachment 18748

image.png

IMG_3790.jpg
Last facade is crazy. Original maze?

The weird thing is that, it is rumored to be UM Paris from HNNs spec map, but I genuinely don’t get an Parisian vibe from the facade. Get more like Adobe or Pueblo architecture with the slanted wall.
Worth noting that from other angles the slanted wall isnt even, so its more likely part of it is just collapsed. Definitely agree that it doesnt look super parisian though, definitely not really as ornate or on the scale you would expect for Phantom or Quasi.
Either way, probably a burning or abandoned house.

Probably a long shot, but maybe a bombed abandoned WWI era house if Nightingales is actually happening?

Reactions: Freak and chris.g
Look what I got! Fresh co structuring photos taken just 10 min ago!

Attachments

• 61BE0424-DC7A-4E9F-B7CB-8389EA2675CC.jpeg
    61BE0424-DC7A-4E9F-B7CB-8389EA2675CC.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
  • CC679AEC-9064-456D-865C-2D7460EC4119.jpeg
    CC679AEC-9064-456D-865C-2D7460EC4119.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
  • B5F62C51-B19E-440E-BEE2-FD7CDE884E76.jpeg
    B5F62C51-B19E-440E-BEE2-FD7CDE884E76.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 45
Parisian Courtyard facade is beautiful (and definitely Spanish architecture with those roof tilings and the rose). Would be a ton of fun if it was Pueblo, makes me wonder what the gauntlet would be (even more monsters?)